Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Mosquito Magnet MM4100 Patriot Mosquito Trap” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 36% off the $349.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mosquito Magnet MM4100 Patriot Mosquito Trap
|Price:||$329.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (6%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Silent and odorless attracts and captures mosquitoes and other biting insects like midges, black flies and no-see-ums
- Great for use in large yards up to 1 acre in size; operate 24 hours a day , 7 days a week for optimal performance
- Patented CounterFlow Technology emits a plume of CO2, heat, and moisture -- attracts and traps mosquitoes, keeping them away from you
- Includes self contained rigid net to secure and eliminate interaction with insects and allows for easy disposal
- Includes 50-foot low voltage cord & lawn clips to secure cord
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Style Name: Patriot Trap Base
From the Manufacturer
Mosquito Magnet Patriot Trap
The Mosquito Magnet Patriot is easy to setup and operate, so it's easier for you to relax and enjoy your yard free from mosquitoes. With over 15 patents and 2 decades of research, the technology contained in the Patriot is proven effective at breaking mosquito breeding cycles.
The Mosquito Magnet Patriot trap protects up to one full acre of land and is backed by Mosquito Magnet's exclusive 360 degree customer support program, so you can confidently win your battle against mosquitoes. Heavy duty plastics and marine-grade materials make this trap idea for even the harshest of environments.
Consistent 24/7 mosquito protection
As one of the best mosquito traps in America, Mosquito Magnet has a big reputation to live up to. Mosquito Magnet prides itself on being the only long-term solution that is scientifically proven to effectively control mosquitoes. But what really matters is what people who have used Mosquito Magnet have to say [or better yet show] about the products. This is proof that a Mosquito Magnet can help you put mosquitoes in their place.
Mosquito Magnet traps work by mimicking the way humans attract mosquitoes. Through its exclusive patented CounterFlow technology the trap converts propane into CO2, mixes it with the precise level of heat, moisture and attractant to lure mosquitoes to the trap and then vacuums mosquitoes into the net where they dehydrate and die.
Mosquito Magnet traps are backed by over 20 years of research and 15 patents that make the traps technologically advanced.
Extra-Long Power Cord
A 50-foot, 12-volt power cord is supplied with your Mosquito Magnet Patriot. The ideal proper placement of the trap is away from your outdoor living areas, but near the mosquitoes' breeding and resting areas. Lawn clips are provided to help secure your power cord and reduce any potentially hazardous conditions that a loose cord could create in your lawn.
At a glance:
- 50 foot power cord
- Easy setup
- Rigid net
- 1-Acre coverage
- 1-Year warranty
Self-contained rigid net
The Patriot's Mosquito Magnet Net is engineered to maximize unblocked airflow - critical to the performance of the trap. This net allow for easy disposal and replacement with any direct contact with dead insects. Change every 21 days for optimal performance.
Choosing the right attractant
Using the proper secondary attractant is proven to increase your mosquito catch rate by up to 10 times. These attractants lure mosquitoes to the trap by mimicking human skin scents and other natural odors. Mosquito Magnet attractants are the only brand to be EPA-registered and proven effective.
Reliable, 360 degree customer service
Questions? Need help? No problem.
Shop with Confidence - The 360 Degree Customer Support Program is your first line of defense. Mosquito Magnet is dedicated to providing superior consumer care three different ways - by phone, online and in person.
Mosquito Magnet In-Warranty and out-pf -warranty service is supported through local certified service centers located throughout the U.S. These certified service centers have undergone extensive training to be authorized to support this product line.
Guidelines for proper placement
- Determine where mosquitoes are breeding
- Place the trap away from people areas
- Place the trap upwind from the breeding area
- Place trap in open area
- Place trap in shade
|Commander Mosquito Trap||Executive Mosquito Trap||Independence Mosquito Trap||Patriot Mosquito Trap|
|Coverage Area||1 acre||1 acre||1 acre|
|Power Source||Custom Battery||Custom Battery||4 'C' Batteries||AC (50' Power Cord)|
|'Smart' Fuel-Saving Technology||✓||✓|
|Updates Via Text Messages/E-Mails||✓|
|Warranty||2 years||1 year||1 year||1 year|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 5:40 Mins|
- The theory is that the Mosquito Magnet attracts and catches so many mosquitos that is interferes with the mosquito ability to reproduce in large quantities which will lower the overall 'skeeter population in the future.
-Attractant - I did not mention this in the video portion but depending on where you live you will need with the Mosquito Magnet OCTENOL3 Octenol Biting Insect Attractant, 3-Pack if you are in the northern part of the USA or the Mosquito Magnet Lurex3-OD-3 Biting Insect Attractant (3-pack) is you are in the southern portion (especially the Southeast). The Lurex3 is the preferred attractant for the hated Tiger mosquito.
- Placement - You need to place the unit in a spot that has very little WIND even if this spot doesn't seem close to the mosquitos. This will allow the CO2 and attractant that is admitted to pool underneath the machine in greater quantities. The more CO2 and attractant means the more 'skeeters you will catch. Now there is one caveat to this...I have hear that the 'skeeters need a relatively unobstructed view/path to the machine.Read more ›
While a properly maintained Mosquito Magnet is an extremely effective mosquito killer, it is NOT a machine that you can just take out of the box, plug in and forget. You will need to educate yourself about your Mosquito Magnet and maintain it properly for it to work magic for you - like mine does for me and my nearby neighbors.
I will now briefly describe some of the things you should know about Mosquito Magnet:
1) CAREFULLY READING THE OPERATON MANUAL AND FOLLOWING THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER IS NOT OPTIONAL if you expect your Mosquito Magnet to work. It is likely that many negative reviews you can read here have been generated by users unsatisfied with Mosquito Magnet performance simply because they did not read and/or carefully follow the instructions provided in the manual for this sophisticated device.
2) Where you place your Mosquito Magnet is very important. For one thing, if you put your Mosquito Magnet too close to where you will be enjoying the great outdoors, biting insects might find you FIRST when they are attracted by and headed for the Mosquito Magnet! The direction of the prevailing wind is also important. Bugs follow the scent the Mosquito Magnet produces and this scent is carried downwind. Details on placement can be found in the operation manual and also on the Mosquito Magnet Website.
3) An appropriate attractant (Lurex or Octonol - sold separately) must be used and replaced regularly to insure maximum catch. A starter packet of Octonol is included with your Mosquito Magnet and is appropriate for most biting bugs.Read more ›
Here are some tips to get the most out of your experience:
1. Placement: Be realistic about the amount and kind of terrain you want to cover. The machine works by disseminating carbon dioxide and attractant in a plume which is effective around and downwind of the machine from about 30 to 80 feet, depending on the wind speed. If you have a large open space with a very gentle breeze, you will be able to control a larger area than if you have brush, fences, walls, trees or other obstructions. We put one upwind and about 40 feet from our front door, and one upwind and about 25 feet from our large detached deck. This puts the machines about 100 feet apart, and within a reasonable ellipse drawn around these machines, the living is very nice. So, think about the area(s) you want to protect, consider the obstructions (if any) and determine the direction of the prevailing wind.
2. Maintenance: The Magnet requires four items for regular maintenance --
A. A full 20-pound propane tank every 21 days. One gallon of propane weighs 4.2 pounds, and so a "full" 20 lb cylinder should have 4.7 gallons of propane in it. Note that Blue Rhino, AmeriGas and other exchange services only fill the tank to 75% of its capacity, or about 3.6 gallons.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Such a bad purchase. Did not ship with appropriate attractant for our area so needed to order additional and stuck with a worthless attractant. Design is horrible. Read morePublished 28 days ago by PX
These work great and they ARE worth the investment! We went from spitting misquotes to being able to sit and enjoy the out doors. Oh and our chickens and live stock that you too!!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Just a mom
I purchased the patriot magnet . worked great for 2 yrs then had issues. the unit would shutdown . on the start of the 3rd year as the weather got warmer it would just shutdown by... Read morePublished 1 month ago by j cat
It is a love/hate relationship with the Mosquito Magnet. I have owned two previous models that stopped working (flashing red LED). I love their performance when they are working. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jim
I LOVE these things. I bought 2 of them. They catch bags full of mosquitoes and eventually break their life cycle. My acreage is nearly mosquito-free. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mr Jinx
Received it in mid July and by end of August the unit had literally melted in the heat outside. The pole is drooped and the whole top had melted. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer