Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mossy Oak Adult Snap Back Washed Cap
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 21, 2014
This is a very nice looking hat with a good solid bill and quality material. It looks almost identical to the photo in the listing. My only complaint would be that it is a little on the small side for my 7 3/4 sized head. I wish it would have had a velcro or a buckle size adjustment instead of the old school plastic snap closure. But, I knew what I was getting when I ordered it. I have several "Outdoor Cap" brand hats and this one seems a little smaller than the others, but it is also the only one that has the plastic snap size adjustment. I would have given this hat Five Stars if it would have had a different method of size adjustment.
on January 14, 2015
Christmas present for my daughter, she really loves these caps! Bill sturdy & hat was exactly as described. Great gift!
on July 6, 2016
Love this hat I bought for my husband! Dog chewed up the first one so had to buy another one. Glad they had more in Stock so I could order another one. Great buy for your buck!
on April 10, 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend he loves it. It arrived a day early and looks just like the picture. Very happy with it and a great price!!! Yayyy
on December 9, 2015
Fits great and has a good "worn" look like it's been part of my collection for years.
on January 9, 2016
I got this hat for Christmas and absolutely love it! It has the worn feel, and looks great!
on July 24, 2015
Great fit, looks just like the picture and the quality is much better than I expected!!
on August 29, 2014
I bought this for my grandson and he loves it. Very well made. Came in record time.
on January 11, 2016
Fits very well.. very well made and comfortable. . It's a great buy in my opinion
on September 8, 2015
Very nice hat, it went well with the Browning camo gear I got for my daughter.