5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY!
I was searching all over for some nice camo sunglasses for my husband. After searching all over the web, a friend mentioned why dont I check out amazon. Sure enough my search was over. I was very happy with the speedy delivery and the quality of the product. My husband was very pleased with the sunglasses.
Tina
Published on August 26, 2011 by TINA JONES

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible
Published 6 months ago by rocky

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Mossy Oak Obsession Polarized Camo Hunting Sunglasses H (Eyewear)
I thought Mossy Oak was a good product. I was dead wrong! I wore them for about 8 hours and when I was talking to my wife they just snapped in half. Of course my wife laughed and that's the only thing good that came from these glasses. As I held my broken glasses in my hand I was disappointed to see that on the other side of the frames there were 2 small cracks already embedded in the frame. Very disappointed in Mossy Oak to have their name on garbage like this. I will not be purchasing anything from Mossy Oak again and will do my best to keep my friends from doing so as well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Glasses, May 13, 2012
These glasses broke within the first 2 days of having them. I am very disappointed in them! My husband did not want a replacement he just put them in the trash.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY!, August 26, 2011
TINA JONES (HALSEY, OREGON) - See all my reviews
Tina

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, June 10, 2013
I got these sunglasses hoping they would last, broke within a couple weeks. For the price your better off going to walmart and getting their camo ones. That says a lot about these glasses if walmart ones are better. I bought the ones from walmart and like them 100 times better. Don't waste your money

4.0 out of 5 stars Mossy Oak Sunglasses, July 1, 2011
I bought sunglasses for my husband to use when he goes hunting & he loves them! I shopped to find affordable polarized sunglasses & the price was great for the quality of the sunglasses.

3.0 out of 5 stars glasses, February 6, 2013
They need to be a lot darker ans not as brown with the lenses but other then that they are excellent sun glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars GLASSES, December 13, 2012
GREAT PRODUCT! EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED! LOVE THEM! ORDERED AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT AND THEY ARE GONNA LOVE THEM! THANK YOU!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, December 12, 2012
recived them fast and cant wait to give them to my dad for christmas! thanks so much for the product well worth the money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken, February 26, 2013
They came to me broken and NO I didnt send them back affraid I would get hassled about it being shipped back . Figured you get what you paid for. Wont do it again