Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 4, 2013
My toddler loves all the Robert Crowther books. I bought the first one (The Most Amazing Hide-and-Seek Alphabet Book) at a store and he sat down right there and read it 10 times. I then searched online for the rest, and this Numbers book is just as excellent. Numbers go from 1-20, then count by tens to 100, with lovely flaps and pull tabs to reveal all of his favorite animals and bugs. He is a very gentle 2 year old and the book holds up very well with him. But, this should be used with supervision if your child likes to tear things. :)
on January 3, 2013
This book is very cute, and great for my 2 and 4 year old girls. They love reading it and counting. I am especially pleased with the last couple of pages which counts by 10s, which is something we've been working on lately.

The reason I did not give this book 5 stars is because the pull flaps break easier then I would have liked, as my 2 year old easily broke one within a couple days. This is not a deal breaker, it just means it's a book that we save for when we read together. That's worked out well because it's a book they look forward to me bringing out and we can discuss number/math concepts as a family.
on July 31, 2011
THIS BOOK IS FUN FOR AN EARLY LEARNER...PROVIDING TABS, PULL-OUTS AND OTHER SURPRISES... SHOULD BE USED WITH ADULT SUPERVISION DUE TO "INTERACTIVE" AND "DESTRUCTIBLE" NATURE,
on December 1, 2012
It's okay for a pop up book and it does have some different types of pop-outs that kids will enjoy. I am concerned about the quality, especially for a pop up book that kids will be pulling and tugging on. I expect it to tear fairly quickly as it does not seem as durable as other pop up books I have purchased (all of which eventually tear anyway because kids always love them!). However, for the price I bought it for, I won't be too concerned when it tears. It will still be a fun book for my little nephew.
on April 4, 2014
Love it and so do my little ones! My Littles find it fun and I live it when they are having fun while learning..do recommend!
on September 30, 2015
This book is too advanced for our 21-month old grandson--he is not yet ready for the concepts of 20, 30, 40 etc. Since he loves the pop-up alphabet book, I'm sure he will love this in a year or two.