5.0 out of 5 stars My personal favorite rendition of a classic Christmas song!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
The classic (original recorded?) version of my personal favorite Christmas song! This song was the original background for my favorite commercial for "Back to School" supplies from Staples awhile back (parents are glad to send the kids back to school after summertime--get it? Andy had the most beautiful voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherish This One, April 24, 2014
I was very impressed by "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." It is a great uplifting song for Christmas. This is from Andy Williams Christmas Album and it is a quality recording. Andy Williams voice is just so evocative and identifiable with this song. This one is to be cherished and savored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, February 21, 2014
I only wish that I had gotten a chance to see his show in Branston! He was a National Treasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memories, December 26, 2013
G. P. Kline (Pittsburgh, Pa.) - See all my reviews
My Father used to play this album when I was young, so it brings back great memories. This version is simply a Christmas Classic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, December 23, 2013
Anything Andy Williams sings will be good. Great song for the holidays for sure. Grab the whole album if you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, December 16, 2013
This is one of my favorite holiday songs. It's a great song to sing along with in the car. Andy Williams had a great voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered, December 11, 2013
This is just as I remembered it from my childhood. One of my Mom's favorites, lives up to the memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Mix Addition, October 7, 2013
I downloaded the song to add to my annual Christmas Mix CD that I give as a gift to friends. They always look forward to receiving the cd and I like to have a variety of types of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best at Christmas, February 8, 2013
Nicole D.Davis (South Norwalk, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I always look forward to hearing this song while I am shopping in the mall or while I'm listening to the radio. I love Andy Williams' voice. This is one of my favorite parts of Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Are Missed!, February 2, 2013
Fantastic song for the Christmas season. I feel Andy Williams has the definitive version of the song. Accept no other!

Rate and Discover Movies