Most memorable moment in Skyrim so far

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 9, 2011 3:58:48 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2011 4:02:33 AM PST
MikeV. says:
As most of us know, some of the most memorable moments in an Elder Scrolls game come from simply roaming around the virtual world. It would be interesting for some of us to share these experiences.

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 8:42:42 PM PST
Double says:
i've never played it before, but the dual magic thing has me interested. i like tossing magic out of my hands, like Bioshock

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 11:20:15 PM PST
Justin says:
I have a 3 way tie for most memorable moment. They are when I got all the Dragon Priest Masks, including the secret one. When I fought and beat and Elder Dragon, Frost Dragon, Frost Atronoch, 2 Draugr Deathlords, and a Draugr Wright at the same time. Or when I finished enchanting my armor and weapons. Which has the following effects:
Armor: Causes 1 handed to do 120% more damage, bows to do 80% more damage, Magic Resistance of 55%, Shock, Fire, and Frost Resistance of 46% each, Magic Regeneration of 124%, and Health is increased by 124,
Weapon:My bow does 48 points of Fire and Shock damage. My sword does 48 points of Shock Damage, 15 points of Fire damage, and Soul Trap for 15 seconds.
Each one of these moments holds a special moment in Skyrim.

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 8:54:35 AM PST
BC8588 says:
"My sword does 48 points of Shock Damage, 15 points of Fire damage, and Soul Trap for 15 seconds."

How does it do that when you can only put 2 enchantments on an item?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2011 9:41:32 AM PST
Justin says:
Well i found a weapon that had the enchanment Fiery Soul Trap, which did like 4 points of damage and soul trap for 6 seconds. I broke it down and learned that enchantment. So I put Fiery Soul Trap and Shock Damage on my weapon, and so my sword doe 15 fire damage, soul trap for seconds, and 48 points of shock. I don't remember how or where I got the original weapon though.

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 6:52:36 PM PST
M. DiSpirito says:
@Justin: That's clever, amigo. I totally forgot about those double enchantment enchantments... dang it, now I'm gonna have to make a new set of dragonscale and twin ebony axes... thanks dude. :)

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 9:54:37 PM PST
MikeV. says:
@Justin: Talk about epic! two dragons, a frost atronoch, two dragur deathlords, and a dragur wright all at once smh. Where'd you encounter this?!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2011 10:06:05 PM PST
Justin says:
Towards the end of the main quest. Right after you learn the call dragon shout and ride the dragon to Sovungard...Idk how to spell the name of the place. Immediately after I got there, I had to fight 2 draugr wrights and an elder dragon. That place was packed full of dragons....Sorry for any spoiler.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2011 10:10:04 PM PST
Justin says:
If you use heavy armor, go daedric instead if dragon. It has a slightly higher armor rating. You can buy daedric hearts from a madge in winterhold college, our you can get 5 daedric hearts at the end if the quest for mehrunes dagon.

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 12:03:41 AM PST
MikeV. says:
@Justin: No worries. Already completed the main story. I just didnt encounter all of that at once lol. My most memorable moment was early on in the game during the companions quest line. Seeing that first werewolf transformation was a little jaw dropping because I didnt expect it at all haha. After that was seeing a skeleton dragon emerge from the ground (part of the college of winterhold quest line). Any tips on enchanting my bow and armor?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2011 7:12:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 13, 2011 7:13:51 AM PST
Justin says:
I forgot about the bone dragon in that quest. That dragon and all the draugr around it made for one tough battle, luckily I found an easy way to beat him. Hit the switch, shoot the dragon with the bow, continue doing this until he is dead. On the enchanting your armor, it all depends on what you want to accomplish. All my enchantments are to be an antimage. The best bow I've got is a Legendary Daedric Bow, with fire and shock for 48 points each. It instantly kills almost any human creature, and it can kill Draugr Deathlords in as few as 3 shots if I hit them while sneaking. It's really up to you though, what I would do is go and find as many enchanted items as I could and unenchant them so you will have a wider variety. If you look up how to enchant armor on the internet, you can run across some really good tips, as how to make double legendary weapons and armor, and double the strength of your enchantments.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 12:03:07 AM PST
MikeV. says:
That sounds awesome! I recently got my hands on the ebony mail given to me on one of the deadric quests. Its amazing! My enemies get poisoned if they come to close to me

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 12:32:53 AM PST
monoblocks says:
The floating mastodon when I was flinging arrows at the dragon at Eldersblood Peak. Or the same dragon flying backwards. All of this happening just before Skyrim froze and locked up my 360 Slim (Halo Reach version), four consecutive times before I finally gave up and restarted with an earlier saved game and left that dragon alone. Quite the glitching pain at times, this game.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 2:37:12 AM PST
MikeV. says:
The Dragon glitch was the most annoying i've encountered so far. I had to kill a dragon for a quest but it started flying backwards and never came back smh......Quest failed.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:32:46 AM PST
M. Phillips says:
I've had the same problem MikeV. but the dragon doesn't leave.. he flies backward all awkwardly shaking and stuff.. sometimes he will get stuck where i can get a few shots on him, but once his health gets to half he takes off out of range and comes back full health. It's really annoying. and its for a quest that I won't be able to complete because I can't kill the dragon. I hope they fix this glitch ASAP. I've never seen the fiery soul trap on anything. But that's awesome. Ive seen fortify conjuration and magicka regen, and a few others.. but not that particular enchantment.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 4:55:19 PM PST
Ron Dvir says:
FUS RO DAHHHH!

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 4:47:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 15, 2011 4:52:44 PM PST
J. Raymond says:
When I was fishing out in riverwood with no armor looking like an easy target and 4 thiefs approach me and asked me to give them 100 gold or they were gonna beat it out of me, I refused and they drawed their weapons etc so I countered by transforming into a werewolf and tore 3 of them to pieces and ate the last one for dinner..but only after chasing him through the woods for 2-3 mins while he screamed for help! lmao EPIC! : )

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 10:23:23 PM PST
MikeV. says:
@J.Raymond: Absolutely right. That is epic lol. It seems like something out of a movie haha.

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 3:30:49 PM PST
I captured the Wolf Queen in a soul gem! :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 8:01:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2011 8:20:35 AM PST
Walking around Blackreach slack-jawed at the beauty and the SIZE of the place. Is that a steampunk artificial sun? Yes. Yes it is.

Oh yeah, and I have just loved every single one of the Master-level proficiency quests for all five of the schools of magic. Conjuration was my first, and it was so cool and surprising that you had to complete a quest to learn the top-tier spells, but I still think that Destruction was my favorite - because of the riddles you had to figure out and the sheer feeling of power when wielding those last spells in that school.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Dec 9, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Xbox 360
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Xbox 360 by Bethesda (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,649)