Did Most of the negative reviewers read the book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 6, 2011 6:30:25 PM PDT
Neaklaus says:
I have to wonder if any of the low star (1 t0 3 star) reviewers who complain of this movie give me that impression. I suspect that the next movie will cause them to complain about the ending of the Potter stories too. If the folks at Warner Brothers had attemped to make "Deathly Hallows" as one film there would either have been so much left out, or it would have been a very,very long movie. Let these folks read the book and watch the film again and then write their reviews.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2011 9:50:46 AM PDT
Yes, read it. What does that have to do with the quality of the DVD? Dark is dark, grainy is grainy, rotten quality is just that. We don't all have a brand new TV just to watch this movie.

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 11:12:11 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2011 11:13:18 AM PDT
DC says:
Could care less about the book has zip to do with the quality of the image produced on the DVD and thats what many of us are talking about here.

The quality of the DVD is garbage. In fact the better newer sets will show how low the quality of this DVD actually is because on a larger modern wide screen HD TV any and all artifacts that exist are then magnified, where is a smaller SD set may look a lot better because it is a lot more forgiving. This is why VHS tape looks good on SD but try that on your HD TV and it will look quite bad due to lower res and lower quality of the format it self plus on top of that the set will, depending on your settings try to upscale the image and thus make it look that much worse.

Posted on Aug 11, 2011 11:12:21 AM PDT
That's brilliant!!! If you read the book, the image quality on your Blu-ray movie will become less dark! Thank you Mr Science!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions