Customer Discussions > Dark Side Of The Moon forum

Most poular Pink Floyd song

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2009 11:35:12 PM PST
I think it is another brick in the wall. What do you think

Posted on Mar 3, 2009 3:55:30 PM PST
Colorado says:
Yeah another brick in the wall - most popular, followed by money maybe then comfortably numb or wish you were here

Posted on Apr 18, 2009 8:02:38 AM PDT
The post above have it. But a better question what's their best song - I say run like hell.

Posted on May 25, 2009 8:46:01 AM PDT
Jacob B says:
another brick in the wall

Posted on Jun 7, 2009 12:23:43 AM PDT
Mike S. says:
Considering I love progressive rock from the 70's, my favorite would be Echoes, but hey, I realize most people don't like many songs longer then say 9 minutes, and Echoes is 24 minutes, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2009 4:48:31 AM PST
R. Stansbury says:
Echoes is fantastic!
Mother from the Wall speaks to me...

Posted on Dec 22, 2009 1:06:54 PM PST
KrK says:
I'd say the most popular Pink Floyd song is... well, I can't tell. The top three are Another Brick in the Wall, Comfortably Numb, and Money. Money here gets a lot of airplay while other songs languish. Personally, it's very, VERY hard to pick my favorite Floyd Album, more or less song! I'd have to say that the Album "Wish you were Here" is probably my top favorite, as everything on it is really awesome. As for top song, it's just too hard. Everything on Animals, WYWH, DSOTM, The Wall, Momentary Lapse of Reason, it's all good. I also like Meddle and the Division Bell.

My favorite band of all time.

Posted on Dec 22, 2009 1:20:08 PM PST
K.B. says:
Pink Floyd had only one #1 single, and that was "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2". So that would be their most popular song. It's not their best song, but still a good, catchy single.

Posted on Dec 26, 2009 11:27:46 PM PST
Koala Shuga says:
no way wots uhh the deal? fashoo or childhoods end but then again all thier songs are unique so whateve floats your boat

Posted on Dec 29, 2009 4:38:14 AM PST
Rob says:
I agree, the most popular song has to be "Another brick in the wall", and while I love almost all of them, my favorite song is "Pigs(Three Different Ones)".

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 9:05:01 AM PST
I agree with Mike S. on "Echoes"
if I had to pick one best song.
Another possible best is "Shine On You Crazy Diamond".

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 9:16:55 PM PDT
Ryan W. says:
I believe their most popular would be either Brain Damage/Eclipse or The Happiest Days of our Lives/Another Brick in the Wall [Part 2]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 5:31:04 PM PDT
While I believe most songs here were picked due to their AIRPLAY, I do agree they are all some of the best Floyd has produced. That being said, I feel most of their best never has even be played of mainstream radio for the masses to hear much less judge! The following songs would be my list of their best work, given the enire work of pink floyd.......One of these days, Gunners Dream, Shine on you Crazy Diamond part 1 or 2, it doesn't matter, Saucer Full of Secrets, Careful with that Axe Eugene, Welcome to the Machine, Comfortably Numb, Hey You, Pig on Wings, Time, Dogs of War, One Slip, Money, The gGreat Gig in the Sky to name a few!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dark Side Of The Moon
Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd (Audio CD - 1994)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (2,762)