Motarola MH230R 23 Mile 22 Channel Two -Way Radio Motarola MH230R 23 Mile 22 Channel Two -Way Radio
These are great radios. My wife had a total hip replacement and we can communicate from room to room or if I'm outside the house, or I'm walking our dog I'm at a fingertip away. These radios can be a life saver especially because I cannot get reception on my cell phone in our area??? No Tower????
No, they are not 23 mile unless you are on a mountain but a mile in a subdivision. Or more since I have not checked that yet. These are well built radios and I recommend them very highly.
You will get much more miles out of these for hunting, fishing, ETC.. These are Lifesavers!!!!
asked by JT on June 26, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Can anyone help me with the problem I am having (since brand new at Christmas). One radio is great, but the other one can't hear anything from the other radio at a very short distance.
They work just fine if they are in the same room...
Can anyone who really likes these help me with my issue?
Thanks so much!
Tina answered on June 29, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have same problem...have you found out why? Think I'm going to return ours....concept is great - 2 way radio, when it works! soo
Gaetan Henry Veilleux answered on March 4, 2012

A
Nope sorry I have not found out why. The company gives you the run around so I will cut my losses and never buy Motorola again!
Good luck
Tina answered on March 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›