Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Mother-Daughter Survey

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 21, 2008 7:37:46 AM PDT
K. Taylor says:
Dear 30-45 year old moms with daughters who are 8-12,

Health is an important aspect of you and your daughter's life and well-being. Believe it or not, what you feed your daughter now will effect everything from her menstruation to her age a menopause.

I am a researcher for a privately-funded women's advocacy group. Currently in America, children's obesity rates are staggeringly high partly because the food they eat is so terrible. I am conducting research to discover other reasons for this growing problem. To be a participant you don't have to be obese or have any eating problems. You can be healthy as an ox or not healthy at all!

If you would like to be a part of this influential research, please send me an email at motherdaughtersurvey@gmail.com.

You will be compensated for your participation and the survey should only take about 10 minutes for you to complete and 10 minutes for your daughter to complete. One of the aspects of compensation includes a free health profile, should you choose to be compensated. The free health profile is conducted by nationally recognized nutritionists and health advocates. It will give you your recommended diet and exercise regiment.

Participants are greatly needed so email now!

*This is not a scam, we are simply trying to reach as many mothers as possible to let them be a part of this study. No private or personal information will be collected.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Mar 21, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 21, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
ARE YOU MY MOTHER? (BEGINNER BOOKS)
ARE YOU MY MOTHER? (BEGINNER BOOKS) by Philip D. Eastman (Hardcover - 1962)
4.6 out of 5 stars (938)