Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

100%

on April 28, 2012
Ever been broke at Christmas? Well Seth and Amber Haines found themselves a little tight around the edges a few years ago, so Seth came up with something that wouldn't cost a red cent, something that might be exactly what his wife Amber needed at that moment in time: a collection of 'mother letters,' notes of encouragement from women around the web who knew what it felt like to have 3 little ones under 3. So he quietly sent out requests to friends and and then to friends of friends. Next came the deluge. Over 500 responses, each of them a letter of hope and comfort, some of them humorous, some of them poignant - but all of them, exactly right. Seth and Amber collected many of those letters, added a few wonderful photos, and created this terrific e-book. Mother's Day is just around the corner - and if there is a mom you know who might need a smile, a hug, a word of encouragement - why not send her a copy of this wonderful collection? My mothering days are far behind me, but I remember them vividly. If such a thing had been available to me then, I'd have been eternally grateful to the editors, to the contributors, to the publishers. Far better than a book of 'instructions,' this is a book of life and of hope. Each mother is totally unique, as is each child. This book reinforces that truth over and over again, reminding us that parenting small children is not for the faint of heart. Instead, it is the job of a lifetime. Read this book and be reminded of that powerful, world-changing truth. I'm thinking maybe it was just exactly what Amber needed to read - because now she has 4 small boys, each of them a gorgeous and distinctive gift of God.
on April 17, 2012
This is a beautifully written book that brings back sweet memories of raising my two boys. It is full of insight and Godly wisdom and has the powerful message that you are not alone in your journey of being a mother. God is with you to sustain, encourage and guide you if you will open your heart to Him. The tireless role of a mother is one of the most rewarding, but often challenging, aspects of being a woman. You will be strengthened and lifted up when you are discouraged by the positive and powerful messages contained in this book, and you will be affirmed again and again that you are truly serving the Lord!
on May 2, 2012
If you're looking for a heart-warming and tear-jerking gift for the "mothers" in your life, get them a copy of Mother Letters. This sweet collection of letters will draw you in, encourage you, and help you not to feel so alone in one of the toughest and most rewarding jobs there is.
on April 17, 2012
Motherhood is the best thing I've ever done, and also the hardest. By far. What started as a gift from a husband to his wife is now an amazing collection of letters: from mothers to mothers. The beauty, sorrow, and hilarity all shared together in letters that, I swear, were written right to me. On the days when your feeling low, this book is for you Mama.
on April 20, 2012
I saw this little book and instantly fell in love with the words. They resonated with my tired, weary, beauty-loving mama heart. I told my husband about it, he said buy it. And I've been reading little nuggets as I feed my baby, loving the poetry in the letters and the photos. It's spurred me on in the crazy days, the way too short nights and full life. A little wind in my sails. It is my new book to give to moms.

Breanne
[...]
on April 17, 2012
Whether we've physically given birth, adopted, mentored, or just related to our own mothers, we've all got thoughts on motherhood. This elegant collection is just the right thing to encourage any woman who ponders the word "mother." I just had my seventh child and I can't get enough of these letters. At each feeding, I cuddle up with my baby and soak in words that make me braver, make me cry a little, and make me grateful. Highly recommend.
on April 20, 2012
Life as a mother can be draining, lonely and overwhelming some days. This book helps put it all in perspective. I so appreciate the candid nature of each letter, the real person shining through without pretense. It's refreshing and energizing and soul-lifting. I highly recommend this book for any mom, of any age. You read, and when you are done, you feel like you are part of a community, and it's SO good to feel that way!
on April 17, 2012
This book is beautifully compiled and so encouraging for a sleepy mama! There is so much wisdom in a room filled with moms who have been there, in the mess and the glory. That's what this is, but in a book and you can carry that wisdom around with you! Love it!
on April 17, 2012
Heartfelt letters written to moms, and from moms in many different stages of life, are artfully arranged in this beautiful collection of words and photos. Each letter provides a glimpse into the life of another as a reminder that none of us is alone on the journey through motherhood.
on April 18, 2012
The book is visually appealing and I love the sweet pictures inserted throughout. It is beautifully written and is very real about "the mess." These shared stories are so encouraging. This is a must read for all mothers! I love it and will be telling the mothers I know to read it too :)