5.0 out of 5 stars Gets me every time!
Published on March 4, 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars expecting hard childrens' pages, not soft
I expecting hard childrens' pages, not soft pages. Too much work to send it back. Oh well. k m k
Published 23 months ago by Jonnyside

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets me every time!, March 4, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: My Mother is Mine (Hardcover)
This is a precious book. When I read it to my little ones, I confess I get a lump in my throat every time. It reminds me how precious a mother's love is to a child, and in it's own simple way, challenges me to be a better mother each time I read it. A special thrill has been watching my six year old learn to read and read this book back to me. Hearing him say these sweet words in his own voice is a treasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Sweet Book, May 25, 2001
Jodi Rae Reid (Ft. Riley, KS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Mother is Mine (Hardcover)
I found this book at a book fair at my sons daycare and got it for myself as a Mothers Day gift. The words are very heart warming, and the pictures are wonderfully done. This book also came with a card which I found so moving that I have framed it. I would highly recommend it to any mother(or father) to read for their children, or just to keep for themselves as a little 'pick me up' when parenting gets tough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love From A Child, April 5, 2001
This review is from: My Mother is Mine (Hardcover)
This book is terrific coming from a child to his/her mom. It teaches and at the same time shows appreciation. If you want to give a gift to a mother, this is the best and is worth more than I could say ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Best book ever. My kids love this book and ask to read it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little One Loves This Book, June 11, 2014
Our LO loves this book. He and my wife (aka Mommy) read this one many times each week. He loves reading through it with her and then laughing as he makes up opposite words... that sort of thing. Great little book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Often purchase as a gift for parents, July 31, 2013
This little book almost made me cry. I'm not even a mom. Just about anything makes me cry. No, I am not pregnant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet book!, July 6, 2013
This review is from: My Mother Is Mine (Paperback)
My LO loves when I read this book to her. It's a sweet book about the mother-child relationship and the pictures are nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet - great to read to your kids, January 17, 2012
Heartmom (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Mother Is Mine (Paperback)
Rec'd this as a mothers day gift. We love reading this to my daughters. Really emphasizes the mother daughter connection and facilitates bonding. Highly recommend. Great gift for expectant mom, mother's day, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, May 17, 2011
This review is from: My Mother Is Mine (Paperback)
I used this book in my pre school class. We performed it for our mothers. Each child was easily able to remember what a page said and they took turns saying their part. The mothers loved it and then the children presented a signed copy for their moms to keep. I use this every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, September 4, 2010
This review is from: My Mother Is Mine (Paperback)
This is a must have for your baby's book collection. My little one just loves it and is now able to identify the animals in it. A very good book for mommy/baby bonding.

My Mother Is Mine
My Mother Is Mine by Marion Dane Bauer (Paperback - April 1, 2004)
$7.99