Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mother Nurture: Life Lessons from the Mothers of America's Best and Brightest
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 5, 2008
This book was really interesting. It was fun to read about all of these successful people's mothers. I found it a bit monotonous from chapter to chapter, but I think that is because the author gave us apples-to-apples comparisons between families. I would recommend it to anyone who is a new mother or who has ever wondered what the role of parent plays in raising a Good Person.
on January 19, 2009
As the mother of three adult children, I've exemplified the phrase "been there-done that". I found the stories in this book to be amusing, touching, and mostly honest accounts of raising a successful child. This book is my "go to" gift for new parents.
If you are in the loop as far as celebrity following goes, you will enjoy the behind the scenes look at their early lives.
on September 11, 2013
Common themes emerge. Definitely much to think about as a mother after you read this. I would recommend this to any mother or mother to be.
on May 1, 2013
great book
a fun read for anyone interested in how certain people end up so famous.
I will recommend it