4.0 out of 5 stars Great Swim Diaper--Runs Small
We loved this swim diaper so much we are now buying them as birthday gifts. We preferred this diaper over the Bummis swim diaper because the Velcro tabs got stuck to everything. The adjustable snaps along with the stretchy swimsuit material make this a great diaper. Our only complaint is that the diaper runs small.
Published on May 31, 2012 by L. M. Van de Merghel

3.0 out of 5 stars No absorbancy but adjustability is nice
There is no absorbency in this diaper. you need to put a disposable under it. But at least the leg holes are adjustable and they don't cut off the circulation in my toddler's chubby legs. I would not recommend this without a disposable under it. They only reason I use it is because my daughter's swim school requires the use of a reusable diaper with the option to put...
Published 4 months ago by Katecoldmn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Swim Diaper--Runs Small, May 31, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but runs small, January 19, 2012
eddie ash (northport, al United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mother-Ease Swim Diaper (Misc.)
I bought this swim diaper in size large (30-40 lbs) for my 30 pound daughter. It fit, but she doesn't have as much growing room as I had hoped. There are two snaps at the waist and three at the leg. She was on the larger waist snap and middle leg snap. It fit my 18 pound son well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative, July 10, 2010
This review is from: Mother-ease Swim Diaper (Medium, Blue) (Baby Product)
I was a bit uneasy about trying these, but was tired of the price of disposable swim diapers. The first time wearing it in the pool my one year old decided to truly test their ability to hold and they did not leak. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, July 14, 2013
PCgal (Boulder, CO USA) - See all my reviews
I have taken my son in the ocean and lakes with this diaper. The pool that we go to requires a disposable swim diaper and a cover over it, so it also works for that and is not bulky at all. I cannot report on its ability to retain poop, because in all the time that we have been using it, my son has not pooped once. I like the ease of getting it on and off. My son is 15 months old, and we have been using this diaper for about 6 weeks. He is currently 23 pounds and I got the large (27-33). I use it on the smallest setting for both the waist and legs, and it fits well. It seems like it will fit for quite a long time to come as well. My son has really fat thighs, I am talking thunder thighs here, while the rest of him is normal. I am not sure if the leg holes on the smallest settings would fit 22-23 lb babies with normal thighs, but they seem like they probably would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs extremely small, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Mother-Ease Swim Diaper (Misc.)
I read previous reviews and took into account that the swim diaper runs small. However I could not imagine that it runs THAT small. I have a tall lean baby, she is 11 months and weight almost 18 pounds (which is below 10 percentile!). I assumed it will be safe to get the size Medium which is advertised as 17 to 27 pounds. I was so wrong. Leg snaps could close only on the middle one. Waist could close on the outer snaps, but it felt too tight.
Nevertheless, I really like the swim diaper, it's a high quality, looks nice and much more practical than a regular swim diaper cover that you have to put on top (!) of a swim diaper. I would give it five stars if it was true to the advertized size. I am returning this one and ordering a size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Snaps, great for reuse, August 16, 2012
I love the snaps but the product loses a star because it probably runs a bit small. My 28 month old is 34lbs and 39" tall. We have to use the largest setting on the snaps, otherwise it's too tight around his legs. I can tell it would hold in an accident if it needed to, but thankfully we havent' experienced that mess yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first, onto the second, May 27, 2011
This is the second Mother-ease swim diaper we have bought. We had to get a larger size as our son has outgrown the first one. The first swim diaper was great! Our son took 3 swim classes and we never had an accident. With that said, these diapers are not meant to catch pee, and so we did still get peed on a couple of times, but we never had a pooh problem. And what was great is that the swim diaper grew with our son. The snaps adjust as your child gets bigger. The snaps are also very easy to snap off when you are done with the pool. We were also happy with the shipping as we ordered this on a Monday (before Memorial Day) and received it on Thursday (also before Memorial Day). We will try this out at our pool Memorial Day weekend! If there are problems we'll be happy to update, but for now we are very satisfied customers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and practical, June 1, 2014
These swim diapers are very very cute. The colors are vibrant and just as pictured. My 2 year old loves them so much, sometimes I have to put them on over her clothes and she walks around the house in them. The snaps are easy to use and make adjusting the size easy. I think I can get 2 seasons or more out them because of the adjustable sides. They also function exactly as promised, holding in the #2 while letting #1 flow through. Or you can put them over swim diapers and use as a cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, snaps are key, but does run VERY small, July 8, 2012
Petra (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mother-Ease Swim Diaper (Misc.)
I bought this swim diaper because it's one of the few that snaps off. That way, if poop happens, you can pull the diaper off sideways rather than pull the poop down the legs of the toddler (eww). However, it's way, way undersized. My daughter is 31 lbs and the XL (supposedly sized for 33-40 lbs) barely fits her. Very disappointing, because the quality is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim diaper, August 17, 2010
This is a great adjustable swim diaper. The material is lightweight, & silky feeling; not stiff. The snaps allow you to adjust the size on the diaper as well. (2 snaps each side of the top along the waistband, 3 snaps on each side along the bottom), so you can truly customize the fit. Overall, great purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Mother-ease Swim Diaper (Medium, Blue)
$26.95