5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nursing sleep bra
Published on November 19, 2011 by Alison

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job...
This is a pretty comfortable bra, but has alot of material - the shoulder straps are really wide, so it definitely doesn't work with tank tops or any other top that doesn't completely cover your shoulders. I like the little bit of lace that they add, it helps dress it up a bit. It also doesn't have any 'parts' that annoy or irritate your skin.

I have not used...
Published on May 12, 2012 by Country Girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job..., May 12, 2012

I have not used it for nursing yet (still pregnant), but it seems like it will work fine for that as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nursing sleep bra, November 19, 2011
I bought 2 Motherhood nursing sleep bras and 2 Medela bras. The Motherhood bras are great. They fit perfect and provide good support. The bra is easy to move out of the way to nurse. I wear them around the house all day and at night. The Medela bras ride up in the back and do not feel as comfortable as the Motherhood bras. I recommend you buy 3 or 4 Motherhood nursing sleep bras because you will need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for sleepwear, December 25, 2014
My daughter is now almost 13 months old, and this is the only style nursing bra I've used for around the house/sleepwear. Extremely comfortable, convenient when baby wants to nurse, holds up well to lots of washes, and comfy still with nursing pads in. Normally I'm a 34B- went up to a DD at my fullest in the early months after she was born and wore a M in this. Now I'm back down close to my original size and wear a S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bra!, June 21, 2014
Pros: SO comfortable, easy to move fabric, can wear at night or during the day running errands, elastic band so expanding rib cage during pregnancy is no problem.

Cons: Sizing is a little confusing, a little pricey, wish it had just a little more support for big busted women (however, I must say that I'm comfortable wearing it during the day doing errands), wish the fabric was just a tad thicker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, pretty, but small, June 5, 2014
I was 38C pre-pregnancy and the size Medium was too small for me. I'll be trying the Large. Otherwise seems like a nice product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent...not amazing, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Motherhood Wrap Nursing Sleep Bra (Apparel)
This bra is cozy while you sleep and easy to use when trying to feed a hungry baby. But lacks the support needed for bigger sized breasts and when engorged. Worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits a size too large, February 4, 2014
Returned due to fitting issue. I'm normally a size 34DD and a medium was too big. The next size down would have been just right, I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best sleeping nursing bra I've found - fits large chests beautifully., November 3, 2013
This review is from: Motherhood Wrap Nursing Sleep Bra (Apparel)
I have a large chest, 42 G/H and the XL fits perfectly. It's the most comfortable bra I've found for sleeping and nursing. It's not for support, so don't expect it to provide a lot, but it provides enough and holds breast pads in place while you sleep. When you need to feed the little one you just have to pull it to the side and you're good to go.

I recommend buying two so you always have one available since it's inevitable one will get messed at some point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size chart is off, August 26, 2013
The size chart for this bra is hard to use and inaccurate. I got a large but would have been better off with a medium. I am too lazy to send the bra back and the quality is great so I just whipped out my needle and thread and made some alterations on the elastic banding and under the arms and voila, now it fits. Butttt a medium would definitely have fit me better. That being said, the fabric quality and shape of the bra is excellent. For reference I am 5'3, 22weeks 116lbs (I am a very petite person) and my pre-pregnancy bra size was a 32D, now I'm comfortable in a 34DD or 34D depending on the brand.Though I do have on 36E that fits well... oh the joys of pregnancy breasts! I wear this for now around the house and it will get tons of use when the baby arrives and I am nursing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, nice for home, April 30, 2013
Definitely follow the fit guidelines. This is a great hospital, home, or sleep nursing bra. Not soft out of the package but once washed, it's great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›