Happily Divorced 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Reunion Fran has no interest in facing her old nemesis at her college reunion, until she runs into Elliot and he agrees to be her faux fiancé for the night. What could go wrong? After all, they're just friends... or are they?
2. Peter Comes Out, Again Fran is shocked to discover that Peter is not out to his family so, when his brother Matthew is in town, she pushes him to finally come out. Once Matthew realizes that Fran is single, things between them heat up.
3. Daddy's Girl When Glen mistakes a dying battery for a cricket in his phone, Fran worries that her father is finally getting old... But when he buys a motorcycle, Fran is afraid that he may have finally lost his mind.
4. The Burial Plotz After the roof crashes in at Frantastic Flowers, Fran pays for the repairs by selling Peter's spot in the family burial plot. The move upsets Peter, forcing Fran to get creative if she ever wants to rest in peace again.
5. Swimmers and Losers As Fran comes to terms with the fact that she won't have kids, she decides to embrace the next exciting chapter of her life with Peter. But when Peter agrees to donate sperm so an old friend can have kids, Fran wonders if she closed that chapter too soon.
6. Newman vs. Newman After a big blowout with her husband, Dori moves into Fran and Peter's house. With Glen and Dori unwilling to resolve their fight, Fran steps in to get her parents back together.
7. Adventure Man When Fran believes that a rugged, outdoorsy man is her soulmate, Peter and her family are skeptical. However, a weekend camping trip with him gives Fran the chance to prove them wrong... or right.
8. Time In A Bottle Fran jogs everyone's memory about what it was, after eighteen years of marriage, that finally gave Peter the courage to come out two years ago. In the process, however, she realizes that some stones are best left unturned.
9. Mother's Day When Fran forgets to make Mother's Day brunch reservations, an old friend suggests she make it up to her mother by spending a day having fun with her. But Fran quickly realizes that her mother's idea of "fun" is very different from her own.
10. Fran-alyze This Peter sets Fran up on a date with a doctor that doesn't go well and pushes her back to Elliot. When Elliot asks Fran to join him at therapy to work on his commitment issues, she agrees not expecting that she's the one to have the breakthrough.
11. Cesar's Wife When Fran learns that Cesar and his wife Teresa are having marital trouble, she steps in against Peter's advice to try to help them. But Fran quickly realizes that when couples spend time together, sometimes less is definitely more.
12. Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place Fran meets a New Yorker opening a pizza parlor in LA and thinks she may have found love again. But when Elliot pops back into her life and says he's ready to commit, she finds herself caught between a rock and a pizza place.
13. Two Guys A Girl and A Pizza Place, II When Fran finds herself torn between Elliot and Frankie, she realizes she has to finally make a choice between her two suitors. She feels confident about the choice until Peter's new boss makes her question the decision.
14. Meet the Parents When Elliot's parents come to town, Fran does her best to impress them by throwing a small dinner party. But partway through the evening, Elliot's mother's ring goes missing and all signs point to a surprising culprit: Fran!
15. The Back-Up Fran Fran realizes Peter hasn't thought about how his life will change when she moves out. She encourages him to find a replacement for her, but finds he may have taken her advice a bit too literally when she meets his new roommate.
16. A Star Is Reborn Fran finds there's no business like show business when she fills in for Peter as Joan Collins' assistant. But things take an unexpected twist when she gets both Joan and Peter fired before the director yells "Action!"
17. Follow The Leader Growing up, Fran and Kiki were like two peas in a pod, and now Kiki's engaged, too! But Kiki's relationship isn't as steamy as Fran's, and when Fran encourages Kiki to reignite her passion, Kiki goes looking in all wrong places.
18. Love Thy Neighbor With Elliot away and a rowdy new neighbor partying next door, Fran thinks life can't get any more frustrating. But when the neighbor shows up with some surprising news about her flower shop, Fran realizes it definitely can!
19. The Biggest Chill When Judi's college boyfriend shows up to rekindle their romance years after he left her, Fran pushes Judi to pursue it. When he stands Judi up again, they assume he's back to his old tricks - or is there another explanation?
20. Peter's Boyfriend Fran is upset when she finds out that Peter has a secret boyfriend. Peter tells Fran that he's kept his mouth shut about Chris because she can't keep hers shut with her criticism. Fran resolves to prove him wrong, but can she?
21. I Object! Since she objected at Fran's first wedding, things have been tense between Fran and Peter's sister, Peggy. So when Peggy makes a surprise visit and gets too involved in planning Fran's second wedding, the lace gloves come off.
22. Happily Divorced...With Children When Fran agrees to watch Cesar's son and Neil's daughter, she thinks parenting will be a piece of cake. But when the two teens start acting out, Fran wonders if she is cut out to be a nanny.
23. Sleeping With The Enemy When Fran saves the life of her neighbor, Neil, she hopes he'll consider the debt between them paid off. But with Neil on her mind, he starts showing up in some other unusual places, too.
24. For Better Or For Worse On the heels of being kissed by Neil, Fran flies to London to surprise her fiance Elliot. But she quickly realizes that Elliot has the surprise for her.
|Director||Lee Shallat Chemel|
|Starring||Fran Drescher, John Michael Higgins|
|Supporting actors||Tichina Arnold, Valente Rodriguez, Robert Walden, Rita Moreno, Rosie O'Donnell, Esther Drescher, Christian Ijin Link|
|Executive Producer||Franco Bario|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Good episode. not sure if this show is still on but it's funny. I hope it comes back. Fran is always funny.Published 6 months ago by kel
I love Fran Drescher. I'm pretty sure I memorized most episodes of The Nanny, I've read one of her books, and I even liked The Beautician and the Beast. Read morePublished 8 months ago by literatelibran
A lot of fun and great guest stars. Rita Moreno is a riot in this. It is too bad that TV Land did not give this wonderful series a third season.Published 10 months ago by E Camille
I love the show, the acting is really good. Fran Drescher is so funny and gorgeous as always, just love her. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Tropicalbreeze
I just love Fran. She talented and beautiful. I find myself laughing out loud while watching her new series. I highly recommend this show to fans of Fran!Published 17 months ago by A. Reed