Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
They are 4 oz bottles but can hold maybe 5, I love the set I got! And you can use a dry erase markerto write date on lid!
May 23, 2013 by smac
votes
I don't know. I always sterilized mine in my Medela microwave bags and never had an issue
Jan 23, 2014 by Brooke
votes
Yes, I have had them and used with medela for both kids. Love these!
Sep 26, 2013 by smac
votes
Yes, you will just need to buy a standard sized nipple ring and nipple to attach to the bottles.
Apr 22, 2014 by Jennifer Isaacs
votes
I didnt. I mostly just used them as a bottle. I loved them. They were sturdy. Worth the money.
Apr 23, 2014 by marni
votes
EDIT: Shortly after writing the answer below, I received an email from Mr. Weinstein that he is indeed "winding down the company". That explains it. ---- They are, it turns out, still in business, but a) weren't aware of the 800 # issue and b) hadn't removed Julie's email address from that Contact Us page. If you need to reach someone, the following contact info works: Cary Weinstein President Mother's Milkmate BTW Enterprises Inc. 329 W. 18th St. #406 Chicago, IL 60616 (P) 312-492-7860 (F) 312-492-7861 www.mothersmilkmate.com cary@mothersmilkmate.com
Mar 27, 2014 by K. Sander
votes
No, they are a tad too big :/ but the 2oz bottles fit kind of lol
Mar 10, 2014 by Brooke
votes
approximately: 11.1/2 length 5.3/4 depth 4.1/2 width
Feb 1, 2014 by norma hernandez
votes
It's been a few years and I know I started with the Ameda pump, I'm pretty sure that these will fit. I know for sure they fit on the Medela and I feel pretty certain that they'll fit the APY pump.
Jan 23, 2014 by Kirsten Thiel
votes
I've found out that the Ameda 4 oz breast milk storage bottles also fit in this rack. They're BPA free very sturdy and easy to use, so far no leaks with the ones I've used. You can store milk in freezer or fridge.
Feb 1, 2014 by norma hernandez
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers