Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

86%
14%

on June 6, 2013
The instructions are easy to follow. There's patterns for the beginners and yet there is some for the more experienced crocheter. I have left over yarn from other projects and wanted patterns where I could use it, this fits the bill.
on September 23, 2013
I love the fact that is small and portable, the projects are great and best of all it gives you a detailed list of the mateials needed, I already started to make one of the afghans.
on December 25, 2013
Wonderful patterns, I didn't have any ideas and now I can't wait to get started on afghans for every family member! Very beautiful patterns.
on January 3, 2015
Super book. Great patterns. I use it a lot.
on July 3, 2014
Love this book! Helpful and easy patterns.
on September 18, 2014
great book !!
on June 13, 2013
The book did not load to my kindle. I was very disappointed. I never got it.the only one not to load.
11 comment1 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse