5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly Fine
Published on September 20, 2012 by Phrase

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the reviews.
I disregarded the negative reviews on this product - bad idea.

Published 13 months ago by Kendal

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly Fine, September 20, 2012
This review is from: White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I was skeptical about purchasing this with many the negative reviews...but for the low price, I couldn't resist. I purchased this to play the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It works perfectly with my Wii controller. (Just a few notes, my Wii controller was purchased along with the Wii system when it was first released...I'm not sure if there are any differences with the newer models, but maybe that has something to do with it? Or maybe it's just luck...I don't know.) Anyway. The Motion Adapter makes the game experience slightly more interesting (and tiring, lol) since the character actually follows your motions...so, it's fun. I'm just really glad it works well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Motion plus dongle, January 8, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
They no longer make them!!!! all the wii controllers come with one already installed so it was nice to find one at a cheap price.

This does what it supposed to do. It arrived on time and no complains here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the reviews., August 14, 2013
Kendal (Shelley, Indonesia) - See all my reviews
I disregarded the negative reviews on this product - bad idea.

Although the price is incredibly cheap, so is the product. It works, but only for about 5 minutes. I specifically bought this to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and after having Link run off a cliff for the 50th time because the controller stopped functioning, I knew I would be returning this product. Trust me, spend the extra few dollars, get an official product. You'll be much happier in the long run.

2.0 out of 5 stars Spring for genuine Wii accessory by Nintendo, July 30, 2013
This is a generic knock off of the Motion Plus adapter. It looks like original and almost works like one. However, it looses calibration after couple of swings and often the character makes random movements on screen. Very difficult to use at higher levels in any game where precision is very important. I have tried this adapter with two different controllers. Both experience the same behavior. When using genuine Nintendo Motion Plus adapter, both remotes work correctly. I have contacted seller with the problem and they promptly sent a replacement (kudos for that). Unfortunately replacement has the same problem. Disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, July 21, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought 2 for our wii and neither of them work. When u plug in numchuck it does not recognize them. As well the wii does not recognize having the motion. Guess u get what u pay for here!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough to use., June 15, 2014
Poorly made, it attemps to work while braced by the silicone sleeve, but when taken out it is loose and disconnects continually.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay - doesn't always work with remote, June 8, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought two of these. One of these messed with the b button on the remote and did not work with the remote. The other one works.

3.0 out of 5 stars but the other two are fine. However 2 out of 3 will only get ..., July 2, 2014
I purchased 3 of these. One does not want to stay connected firmly. Little upset with that part of it, but the other two are fine. However 2 out of 3 will only get you 3 out of 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., March 29, 2013
Save your money and buy this. Works perfectly. I've been using it to play Zelda and have been nothing but pleased.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a gamble, August 22, 2014
My boyfriend bought me two of these. I had been wanting to play the newer Wii Bowling game and needed a plus remote. We didn't really want to get new remotes (there is only two of us) and decided on adapters. I didn't know that he was getting them so when they arrived I was beyond excited. My excitement faded pretty quickly when we realized that only one of the two that we had purchased worked. He should have known to go a little more expensive to ensure quality.

With that being said the one remote that does work is awesome. It works like a charm and I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about it. Therefore I was a little torn on how to rate this purchase. I think that 2 stars is fair because it definitely helps other potential customers understand that there is a possibility of getting nonfunctional adapters. No one should have to make a gamble-type purchase.

White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii