5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly Fine
Published 22 months ago by Phrase

2.0 out of 5 stars Spring for genuine Wii accessory by Nintendo
Published 12 months ago by MitsuBimster

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly Fine, September 20, 2012
This review is from: White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I was skeptical about purchasing this with many the negative reviews...but for the low price, I couldn't resist. I purchased this to play the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It works perfectly with my Wii controller. (Just a few notes, my Wii controller was purchased along with the Wii system when it was first released...I'm not sure if there are any differences with the newer models, but maybe that has something to do with it? Or maybe it's just luck...I don't know.) Anyway. The Motion Adapter makes the game experience slightly more interesting (and tiring, lol) since the character actually follows your motions...so, it's fun. I'm just really glad it works well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Motion plus dongle, January 8, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
They no longer make them!!!! all the wii controllers come with one already installed so it was nice to find one at a cheap price.

This does what it supposed to do. It arrived on time and no complains here.

2.0 out of 5 stars Spring for genuine Wii accessory by Nintendo, July 30, 2013
This is a generic knock off of the Motion Plus adapter. It looks like original and almost works like one. However, it looses calibration after couple of swings and often the character makes random movements on screen. Very difficult to use at higher levels in any game where precision is very important. I have tried this adapter with two different controllers. Both experience the same behavior. When using genuine Nintendo Motion Plus adapter, both remotes work correctly. I have contacted seller with the problem and they promptly sent a replacement (kudos for that). Unfortunately replacement has the same problem. Disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the reviews., August 14, 2013
Kendal (Shelley, Indonesia) - See all my reviews
I disregarded the negative reviews on this product - bad idea.

Although the price is incredibly cheap, so is the product. It works, but only for about 5 minutes. I specifically bought this to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and after having Link run off a cliff for the 50th time because the controller stopped functioning, I knew I would be returning this product. Trust me, spend the extra few dollars, get an official product. You'll be much happier in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., March 29, 2013
Save your money and buy this. Works perfectly. I've been using it to play Zelda and have been nothing but pleased.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay - doesn't always work with remote, June 8, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought two of these. One of these messed with the b button on the remote and did not work with the remote. The other one works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, July 21, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought 2 for our wii and neither of them work. When u plug in numchuck it does not recognize them. As well the wii does not recognize having the motion. Guess u get what u pay for here!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars but the other two are fine. However 2 out of 3 will only get ..., July 2, 2014
I purchased 3 of these. One does not want to stay connected firmly. Little upset with that part of it, but the other two are fine. However 2 out of 3 will only get you 3 out of 5 stars!

2.0 out of 5 stars Pops off even when "locked" in, June 2, 2013
I thought I would save some money over buying two new Wii-plus compatible remotes at $35 a piece. No such luck.
If you put much lateral pressure on this extension (say, when sword fighting in Wii Resort, or batting in Wii Sports baseball) this unit tends to pop off, even when "locked" in place. On one of the two units I bought, it didn't take long at all for one of the plastic hooks to snap off - making that unit useful only for very gentle games.
Adding to the frustration is that every time the unit does pop off, you have to stop what you're doing, "lock" it back in place, then recalibrate the remote.
Also, the position tends to saturate quickly, requiring the unit to be recalibrated often (especially annoying in the middle of a game).
When the unit does stay in place, I do like the extra length it provides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it! Great Price and Great item., July 11, 2014
Luz Gonzalez (CHICAGO, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Glad I bought it since I had an older model WII. Works perfectly and would buy another for my other control.

White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii