5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly Fine
I was skeptical about purchasing this with many the negative reviews...but for the low price, I couldn't resist. I purchased this to play the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It works perfectly with my Wii controller. (Just a few notes, my Wii controller was purchased along with the Wii system when it was first released...I'm not sure if there are any differences with the...
Published on September 20, 2012 by Phrase

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the reviews.
I disregarded the negative reviews on this product - bad idea.

Although the price is incredibly cheap, so is the product. It works, but only for about 5 minutes. I specifically bought this to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and after having Link run off a cliff for the 50th time because the controller stopped functioning, I knew I would be returning...
Published 18 months ago by Kendal

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap knock off, May 26, 2013
This review is from: White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Do not buy this unless you want a lot of hassle. I ordered two of them originally. When they arrived only one of them worked. Asked for a replacement. The replacement never came and I never got tracking information. After exchanging several emails with the seller I was sent another replacement. This time I got tracking information and got the item. It also didn't work. Two more replacements later and none of them worked. Cheap chinese knock off. Dont waste your money on this junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, June 14, 2013
S. Tkaczuk (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
After reading some reviews, some good some bad, I thought I would give it a try, why not right. Wrong, don't bother with this product. I attached it to my controllers and tried endlessly to sync my remote with the adapter on and it was a no go. When it finally did sync my Wii did not recognize that the adapter was attached. You are better off getting one of the new remotes that have the motion plus in them already or spending the extra for the actual Nintendo Wii adapter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wii accessory, December 29, 2013
An add on to make older controller work for newer games; fits on older controller but very intermittent functionality. Have to recallibrate all the time. Just bought a newer controller with the motion plus built in. Did not return because it did not cost that much versus the shipping costs to send back

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked, August 13, 2013
i ordered 3 of these items and not one worked. i forgot to send it back before we went on a 3 week vacation and when i came back it was too late to return them. now i'm out $30. DO NOT ORDER THESE!!!! save your money and buy something that works. i should have listened to the previous reviewers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, January 19, 2014
If you are looking for something that works the way it should don't buy this, everytime I use it on motion plus games it disconnects like every 5 seconds and the nunchuck connection doesn't even work. It was a waste of time and money, just should've bought a new control with wii motion in it

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, May 24, 2013
This is a knock off and I knew when buying but we have a knock off remote and it works just fine. We hooked this up to our Will remote and it would disconnect and act up. We tried the knock off remote and same issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work like the genuine product!, December 26, 2013
This looks like the genuine adapter, but it doesn't work like the genuine product. The side-to-side motions hardly work, and other motions are limited when compared with a Wii adapter. Very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars but the other two are fine. However 2 out of 3 will only get ..., July 2, 2014
I purchased 3 of these. One does not want to stay connected firmly. Little upset with that part of it, but the other two are fine. However 2 out of 3 will only get you 3 out of 5 stars!

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!! DOES NOT WORK!!!, July 22, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Didn't realize this was a knock-off of real thing. This thing is a scam.
Cheap enough where they won't expect you to return. But don't waste your time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only Works When It Wants To, December 21, 2013
I bough this for the sole reason of using it for Zelda The Skywark Sword. The connection rarely works, it drains your batteries, and it disconects continuously.

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›