Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: White|Change

on September 20, 2012
I was skeptical about purchasing this with many the negative reviews...but for the low price, I couldn't resist. I purchased this to play the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It works perfectly with my Wii controller. (Just a few notes, my Wii controller was purchased along with the Wii system when it was first released...I'm not sure if there are any differences with the newer models, but maybe that has something to do with it? Or maybe it's just luck...I don't know.) Anyway. The Motion Adapter makes the game experience slightly more interesting (and tiring, lol) since the character actually follows your motions...so, it's fun. I'm just really glad it works well for me.
on August 14, 2013
I disregarded the negative reviews on this product - bad idea.

Although the price is incredibly cheap, so is the product. It works, but only for about 5 minutes. I specifically bought this to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and after having Link run off a cliff for the 50th time because the controller stopped functioning, I knew I would be returning this product. Trust me, spend the extra few dollars, get an official product. You'll be much happier in the long run.
on July 30, 2013
This is a generic knock off of the Motion Plus adapter. It looks like original and almost works like one. However, it looses calibration after couple of swings and often the character makes random movements on screen. Very difficult to use at higher levels in any game where precision is very important. I have tried this adapter with two different controllers. Both experience the same behavior. When using genuine Nintendo Motion Plus adapter, both remotes work correctly. I have contacted seller with the problem and they promptly sent a replacement (kudos for that). Unfortunately replacement has the same problem. Disappointing.
on January 8, 2013
They no longer make them!!!! all the wii controllers come with one already installed so it was nice to find one at a cheap price.

This does what it supposed to do. It arrived on time and no complains here.
on February 20, 2016
I have two original OEM MotionPlus modules. Now we have 4, so the whole family can goof now. When we set these on the table, these two units register and sync up faster than the OEM original Nintendo units. Gameplay seems to be exactly the same the one star reviews from folks that say that these fall off and disengage is idiotic they obviously don't slide the lock mechanism! I'm actually purchasing a couple more, because sometimes the OEM units take forever to sync up and my kids want to play. Obviously we'll see how these stand the test of time, but out of the gate they're just as good if not better than the originals for the price of a cover!
on August 30, 2015
I bought these for two wii remotes that did not have motion sensors. My grandchildren wanted to play wii sports resort together and couldn't because I only had one remote with built in sensor. Now the three of us can play the game at the same time. The sensors work just as well as the built in sensor on the original remote. We have played every day since they came in the mail a few weeks ago. So far we have not experienced any problems with losing the connection or anything else. When we use these we keep the silicone sleeve on. This way they don't "accidentally" drop the remote when they are playing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted to purchase it. They arrived earlier than expected.
on June 18, 2014
I bought these because we had games that required the Motion Plus controllers. These work very well however, it makes the Wii-mote awkwardly large. My fiance does not mind as much because his hands are larger than mine.

Also, Wii-U users: Please note that if you are purchasing these for your Wii-U games (the reason I bought mine) and you have to turn the remote to use it length-wise as a controller (MARIO KART 8) the connection comes loose. There have been a number of Mario Kart races that this piece has come off mid-race.

For these reasons I have to give it only a 3 star.
on June 19, 2016
This was exactly what I was looking for. It works very well, and holds up to a lot of abuse. My boys have been using this for almost 4 years now, and they are not well known for taking care of their things. This has probably been thrown and dropped and stepped on and had things spilled on it. It keeps taking the abuse and has continued to work for years and years. It works as well today as it did the day we opened the package. For the price point, this is a great buy. I would buy this exact product again in a heartbeat!
on August 1, 2013
I waited for some time to write this review to see if the motion plus adapter would die like many have experienced. Well I seem to have received one that works just fine. My son needed it to play the new Skyward Sword game and it has worked well. We have had it for a few months now and have experienced no problems at all.
It has worked just as you would expect. You have to set the remote on a flat surface to let it calibrate when you start the game or pause it for a long time (basically anytime the Wii remote loses connection with the console). It takes a couple of seconds to calibrate and then you have to point at the screen and push the A button to adjust the pointer.
I would have to give it 5 stars for working flawlessly for this much time. Based on this experience I would definitely gamble on another one if the need arises.
on June 14, 2013
After reading some reviews, some good some bad, I thought I would give it a try, why not right. Wrong, don't bother with this product. I attached it to my controllers and tried endlessly to sync my remote with the adapter on and it was a no go. When it finally did sync my Wii did not recognize that the adapter was attached. You are better off getting one of the new remotes that have the motion plus in them already or spending the extra for the actual Nintendo Wii adapter.