4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection
This iPad case is great but I saw that a new site for iPad cases, [..] just launched. It looks like they have some great cases. I am wondering whether this case, or cases from Domeo are better?
Published 24 months ago by leahb

2.0 out of 5 stars Not new
The information for this product indicated that it was new. But when I received it, there are obvious signs of damage on the inside of the case. I purchased it as a gift and now will have to either return it or keep it for myself. If you are expecting a case in new condition, do not order this one.
Published on August 11, 2011 by J. Graves

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Tablet Case (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not new, August 11, 2011
This review is from: Tablet Case (Personal Computers)

Tablet Case