Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on August 4, 2007
Wow! Saw this amazing Collector's Edition of the 300 soundtrack as I was looking for the DVD. It features tons of pages of epic scenes from the movie in a stylish hard bound book - I'm blown away. The score is powerful, gripping and makes the battle scenes come alive! The haunting vocals, exotic percussion, and rock guitars make your heart pound and add emotion and depth to this epic film. And it has 3 bonus songs and a cool remix of "To Victory" by Philip Steir. A must have for fans of the film, you won't be disappointed.
on August 31, 2007
This is a spectacular soundtrack with dramatic, emotional music perfectly matched to the mood and theme of the movie. With this edition you get a beautiful hard cover book of photos from the film. It is a wonderful souvenir of the movie experience.
on September 6, 2007
This item features the movie's OST which is beyond excellence and the artowrk/book along with the the cd creates a nice display. the included artwork are just high quality screenshots which depict some of the more epic parts of the epic film. I bought this for a high price (the cd by itself is like what? 15 bucks?) but as it is a collector's item and features a really nice interesting artistically designed book containing the more brilliant artwork of the 300film i don't regret my purchase and if i were you i would consider buying this than the cd by itself.
on June 2, 2012
This fit the movie very well, but stumbles as standalone music. Aside from the Titus controversy, most songs take too long to build up, then end when they are just getting interesting. Even the best songs don't flow very well, shifting tempos too abruptly. Three stars for the awesome To Victory and its remix, and to a lesser degree Fever Dream and Hot Gates. Some decent mood songs here as well, such as Tonight We Dine In Hell, but that's not why I bought this soundtrack. This well-done action movie's soundtrack should sound like action with a few pauses, not the other way around.
on May 6, 2008
I have really enjoyed this soundtrack. It is,however, strictly instrumental. This specific set is pricey but it also comes with an interesting picture book from the movie as well.
on October 4, 2009
It comes with an awesome book and it doubles as a CD case the packaging is pretty nice overall if you love the movie 300 like me then you should love the music and the book.
on December 20, 2011
I got this for my husband. It put me to sleep, which is awesome. He loves the movie so the soundtrack was a really cool surprise for him. I recommend it.
on September 18, 2007
but worth your money for die hard fans, the booklet is very elegant and the bonus tracks are awesome.
on May 9, 2008
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He is very difficult to buy things for but he loved this movie. I spent the extra $$$ to get the collectors edition which is a nice hardbound book with stills from the movie. The cd was placed in a slot at the back of the book. No case and the book, though nice, does not justify the extra costs. Save your money and just buy the cd sounderack.