Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

50%
50%

on August 11, 2011
The information for this product indicated that it was new. But when I received it, there are obvious signs of damage on the inside of the case. I purchased it as a gift and now will have to either return it or keep it for myself. If you are expecting a case in new condition, do not order this one.
on November 30, 2012
This iPad case is great but I saw that a new site for iPad cases, [..] just launched. It looks like they have some great cases. I am wondering whether this case, or cases from Domeo are better?