- Size (LWH): 6 inches, 3.15 inches, 0.6 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
Moto G Case - Ringke Slim Better Grip Premium Hard Case Cover with Free Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.01 (60%)|
- Compatible Model: Motorola Moto G Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 (Not compatible with Moto G 2nd Gen. 2014)
- Premium SF coating for a Soft feeling texture
- Super-slim design and perfect fit that adds minimal bulk to your phone
- Perfect natural grip design by Rearth"s efficiency engineering
- New Enhance Dual Coating Technology for 2x Longer Lasting Durability
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Moto G Case - Ringke Slim Better Grip Premium Hard Case Cover with Free Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SF Planet||Ringke Official Store||noot products|
|Compatible Phone Models||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX||Motorola Moto G||motorola moto g at&t|
|Color||Black||1st Gen - Black||SLIM-BLACK||Black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: Black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
- Fits the Moto G like a glove, all the proper cutouts in the right places, no ports or or buttons are blocked (including charging, mic, and headphones)
- Premium feel (looks good and doesn't feel cheap), nice texture for holding (I got the matte white, can't see fingerprints on it which is a bonus) and the manufacturer logo on the back is small and light grey so isn't very noticeable.
- The inside of the case itself is very smooth (no seam or sharp edges). Combined with the great fit of the case, I can't see this case scratching your phone accidentally because of any loose fittings.
- Mine came with a free screen protector that was quite decent (rigid, dry apply variety) and fits the screen dimensions.
- The biggest con, and if you're looking at a slim minimalist case you may not even care, is that ~50% of the corners of the phone are not covered by the case. Since it's a single-piece, rigid plastic design they probably had to do it to allow for the phone to slide in and out. Unfortunately, since most cases of screen shatter result in phones dropping on their corners this reduces the amount of protection. If you don't drop your phone, this is arguably one of the best slim-line cases short of putting just a skin on your phone.
- Putting the case on is easy and quick. Taking the case off, if you like to switch cases a lot (I do), is a bit of a pain. Like I said, it's a snug, good fit, so I struggled quite a bit in prying it out of the case without damaging it or the phone. I tried multiple ways and even watched a video that the manufacturer had put out (for a different phone with slightly different cutouts but the same design essentially) and it's still a pain.Read more ›
If you're looking for a solid case for your Moto G, this is it.
- It fits perfectly, contourns around the phone to keep its well designed shape
- Gives a better grip than haven the phone without it, makes you feel confident when holding it
- Every port is widely accessible without compromising protection
- The camera and flash's holes are big enough to not interrupt their functions, plus when flash is on, the cover deflects part of the light to the inside of itself, like a prism, and the edges of the phone shine (that unexpected shine around the phone made me want to give it 6 stars if I could)
- It has wrist band holes on the bottom right corner to tie the phone to your wrist, if you're into sports
- It's easy to take in and out of your pocket because it's a hard case
- It does provide lay-on-the-table design
- Its screen protector is quite clear, although I had trouble aligning it with the edges so after a couple of tries it catched tiny dust particles, and still looks great, no viewing quality compromised
I'll come back when I drop it or when it starts to tear apart (if it does), to tell you about how it protects the phone, although I don't expect it to protect it from big drops, it's intended for aesthetics and slim protection against scratch, basicly, and I made my mind with this when I bought it.
Hope this helps.
The case is a the same height as the buttons so it might be a bit hard to press on the buttons on the moto G, however, it is a very minor annoyance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was nice to have a slim case for a while after my otter box started to crack. These are cheap and as such it only survived one good fall before it cracked. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Pat McFarland
A great case, looks really slim, protects the phone well, feels good in hands.Published 14 days ago by Maria E.
Well made, no sharp edges, low profile, same tactile feeling surface as phone and it prevents phone from turning off in pocket when I accidentally lean on it.Published 17 days ago by webdesigngirl
Excellent product, comfortable and durable. I have almost two years with it and is still in good condition!!!Published 1 month ago by leobonomie
Shipment was fast, When my phone arrived, it was just as I expected, I bought as a gift for someone and they were very pleased with this case for their phone and is still durable... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Clara