Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

50%
50%

on July 14, 2014
works perfect and really enjoy.
on August 25, 2013
Put some time into this game. I'm a fan of the Codemasters series of F1 games and this iteration of MotoGP presents the game similarly to that series. Having the pit interaction with your mechanic to setup your bike based off a series of simple questions takes a bit of the guesswork out of how to setup your bike. The changes to your bike are explained to you from your mechanic and it's a good starting point to tweak the rest of your settings based on your feedback.

I also do enjoy the animations of the riders especially when you celebrate your wins or bump into other riders. You'll see your rider wave your fist at another in disgust if you bump into one another. It's pretty funny. The riding styles also have more character where you can designate your rider to hang off the bike more ala Marc Marquez or have a more upright style like Edwards. The riders will also kick out their leg like Rossi coming into the corners which is pretty neat.

The controls are still a bit arcade like but I havn't yet messed with simulation mode. It's pretty difficult to nail a true bike feel with a controller but I feel that the game is still fun despite this.

The AI is so so and feels a bit robotic but I didn't find this to be such a huge deal. I've been to 4 of the tracks in real life and they do a pretty good job of recreating the tracks and surrounding environments. I even say to myself "hey that's where we camp!" racing on one of the tracks. lol!

I also think the presentation of the tracks before you race is awesome. It's just like when you watch the races on MotoGP.com where they'll give you video clips of the track's region and show the different sectors of the track. The game also has Gavin Emmett's voice (one of the official MotoGP commentators) which I thought was long overdue. Great addition!

Not perfect but I feel its the best MotoGP game made thus far and I hope Milestone keeps on producing them because they have done a good job. From a huge fan and also a person that rides in real life, I highly recommend it to any MotoGP fan!