5.0 out of 5 stars If only my cables were long enough..., June 30, 2014
Steven J (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moto Techniques BMW R1150R R1200R up to 2010 Handlebar Risers 513-062M
These are great risers, with a finish that compliments the BMW silver pretty well. Too bad my cables didn't have sufficient slack for the set back these offer. Worth considering before ordering, but these will fill the bill if you've got the slack jack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbacks work!, April 5, 2012
I have a 2005 BMW R1150R(A) and felt like I was leaning more than I needed to with the original set up. My shoulder blades would be sore after a day of riding. The handlebar risers brought the handlebars up and back just enough so it felt perfectly comfortable. Now I can go on multi-day tours without feeling any shoulder soreness. A little change makes a huge difference. Adding the handlebar risers is fast and easy (and I'm not a wrencher, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes total. They cost much less than other handlebar risers and these look good too. The brushed aluminum finish matches the original equipment. They blend in well with the machine.