A welded steel frame is as rugged as it is stylish.
A built-in sensor feels how hard you are pedaling and instantly provides electric power to match your efforts. Even a casual pedaler can maintain a top assisted speed of 16-miles-per-hour with a minimum of effort. When you stop pedaling, the power is automatically interrupted, so you are always in total control. The easily removable battery can also be charged while still mounted to the bike, via any traditional electrical outlet.
The Velocity 2.0 is powered by the e-Moto 350-watt hub motor and 37-volt 9Ah Panasonic lithium ion battery pack with VPAC torque sensor system. The bike also features several component upgrades over the standard line of bikes, such as Zoom Front Suspension, double-walled 26-inch wheels, and premium ABS fenders.
The bike features a Shimano Altus seven-speed gear set and Kenda K-Series puncture-resistant tires.
Specifications and Components
- Panasonic lithium ion 37-volt, 9Ah battery pack
- 250-watt (350-watt peak) brushless hub motor
- Variable Pedal Assist Controller (VPAC) with torque sensor
- 35-mile range with pedal assist
- 47-pound weight including battery
- Shimano Altus seven-speed gear set with thumb shifter
- Kenda K-Series puncture-resistant tires
- Kenda self-sealing tubes
- Tektro disc brakes
- Zoom suspension fork and seat post
- Tonyon integrated dual locking system
- Chrome ABS mudguards
- Aluminum front and rear parcel rack
The e-Moto Velocity 2.0 includes limited manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of 10 years on the frame, two years on components, and two years on the battery.