4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!
This is my first tank bag and I love it. Magnets work great on my Yamaha Fazer 600 and the size is great for an average trip. I don't give it the 5 stars because it comes without the hydration bag... for that price, it should be included.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Carlos Ordonez

2.0 out of 5 stars great design; not so great workmanship
Published on August 24, 2011 by McG

2.0 out of 5 stars great design; not so great workmanship, August 24, 2011
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
Once I finally had to retire my previous decade old magnetic tank bag, it was great to see the advances in tank bags. It did take a little time to appreciate the ergo design of this tank bag; but once tucking under the sportbike fairing in a strong headwind on the interstate for the first time, the light bulb came on. The versatility of this bag is great and having the permanant rain cover discretely tucked away and ready for deployment is also a good feature. However, this was my 2nd try with this tank bag. The 1st came without being completely assembled. I only had the 2nd one a few months and the inner compartment seams started to come apart. Unfortunately this bag probably won't be in use as long as my last before having to replace it; and most likely it will not be replaced with a MotoCentric bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, April 24, 2012
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
The zipper stitching gave loose after a few weeks, and after two months the zipper teeth started to break. It has been two months of converstations and delays with the company to honor their lifetime warranty. I am very doubtful this will be resolved now. If the zipper had held together and Motocentric honored their lifetime warranty I would have rated this a 4 or a 5. It is a solid idea that is poorly executed. Buyer Beware!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, December 28, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tank bag, October 14, 2013
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
This bag has more pockets than the legal limit :)
I'm happy with the construction and how well made it is. I recommend this bag to any rider that wants a good looking secure piece of hardware

4.0 out of 5 stars Stays where you put it, November 14, 2012
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
Works well on my v strom tank. Magnets hit all around and gives easy access to what you need most while on the bike. Haven't really tried to load it down but good bag and looks good on the tank

5.0 out of 5 stars The construction is good. I'm not sure how useful the map window ..., August 9, 2014
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
I bought this for my Harley Davidson VRSCDX. It fits the tank just right, however it does block the bottom of my gauges, but that hasn't really been a problem. I can still see my speed and rpm. The magnets are very strong and the pack doesn't move at all. The construction is good. I'm not sure how useful the map window is at the top as there is a lot of glare when you're actually using it outdoors on your motorcycle. All in all, very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars In a positive light it was easy to install, September 11, 2014
Bag doesn't really fit securely on my Norge. Too much lateral play. I use it daily and after over a month zippers are still stiff and act as though they may blow out at any time. In a positive light it was easy to install, and looks pretty good when on the center stand. If on a side stand it starts to slide off, also in tight corners such as city streets. Could be considered kind of a safety hazard. At least on my bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, December 9, 2013
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
rides great on the tank of my HD, has more storage nooks than I know what to do with .......

3.0 out of 5 stars Some nitpicky design flaws, April 23, 2012
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
Despite its flaws, I look forward to using this on an upcoming 3-week trip, along with a trio of hard cases. I think I'll keep everything in it I might need during the ride--sunblock, phone, hydration bladder, etc.

The product seems as if it was not thoroughly inspected before being placed on the market, however. Here are its 3 big design flaws:

1. Hydration hose clip is on the throttle side, making it harder to use.

2. This bag really needs a sturdy carrying handle. All they give you to carry it with is the strap connecting the 2 outside zippers.

3. There are 2 patches of misaligned velcro that are supposed to hold down the outer flap (map holder). This is a seemingly minor issue (flap still stays down), but it's amazing that this detail was overlooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, December 20, 2011
This review is from: MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black
perfect as a day bag, had this for 6 months now and had no troubles at all...been through storms and it held on no problems and stayed dry.

MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag - Magnetic Base/Black