MotorGuide Wireless Edition gives you precise wireless control with complete freedom of movement. This motor comes standard with everything you need to begin fishing wirelessly, straight out of the box. Our exclusive high-frequency foot pedal, the industry's smoothest stow and deploy, four remote inputs, built-in removable mount, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator are included with every Wireless Edition model. Controlling your boat is simple with the easiest-to-use, most functional foot-control device ever designed for a trolling motor. On/off, right/left, and faster/slower wireless motor commands make it a cinch to master for novice and expert alike. You now have simple, fast, and precise wireless boat positioning from anywhere on the deck with a low-profile foot pedal that you can use while sitting or standing. Because the only line holding you down should be your fishing line. High-speed steering response is afforded by a durable, oversized gear box with 1° steering resolution for quick and precise course corrections and with the purchase of the optional Hand Control Fob (not included), you can control the motor with your thumb. Variable speed capability permits you to precisely control movement through the water. An integrated battery indicator displays four levels of charge. Oversized brushes in the electric motor unit last longer, increase battery life and make these motors quieter while providing consistent levels of thrust. The composite construction of the shaft makes it 33% stronger than others on the market, so strong that MotorGuide gives you a lifetime shaft guarantee. Large seals on the lower unit protect vital components from shock and moisture. An exclusive Cradle Lock™ Mount is made to take a pounding from rough-water runs and comes standard with a lockable mounting plate and quick-release motor bracket.
MotorGuide's renowned Digital Durability now comes with precise wireless control and complete freedom of movement in the Wireless Series 55. Digital high-speed steering response is driven by a durable, oversized gear box with one-degree steering resolution for quick and precise course corrections. The 12-volt motor, capable of 55 pounds of peak thrust, comes standard with a Wireless Foot Pedal, a smooth stow and deploy option, and the versatility to use up to four remote inputs, including a Wireless Handheld Remote with a built-in removable mount, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator. With the purchase of an optional Wireless Handheld Remote (not included), you can control the motor with your thumb for perfect trolling from anywhere in the boat. Plus, mixing and matching up to four handheld remotes is perfect for tournament situations or tough bites requiring teamwork, precise boat control, and accurate bait presentations.
The built-in Battery Indicator displays four levels of charge to maximize fishing time.
Durability is the name of the game with the Wireless Series 55. The 48-inch shaft's composite construction is sturdy and designed for long-lasting heavy use and includes MotorGuide's lifetime shaft guarantee. Large seals on the lower unit protect vital components from shock and moisture, and the exclusive Cradle Lock Mount is made to take a pounding from rough-water runs, and comes standard with a lockable mounting plate and quick-release motor bracket. An integrated battery indicator displays four levels of charge, and the electric motor's construction features oversized brushes which enable increased battery life and consistent levels of thrust, while also allowing the motor to run quieter.
Key Advantages of Wireless Series Motors
- Wireless Freedom is what MotorGuide's exclusive high-frequency Wireless Foot Pedal is all about. An easy-to-use, highly functional foot-control device, the pedal features on/off, right/left, and fast/slow wireless motor commands, making it a cinch to master motor control. Simple, fast, and precise boat positioning from anywhere on the deck.
- Optional Wireless Handheld Remote gives precise command of the Digital Wireless motor from anywhere on the boat via the high-frequency signal. Whether speed trolling or simply going for a quiet troll while eating lunch, the remote is simple and fun to use.
- Quick-Release Mounting Plate makes installation fast and simple. Constructed of rugged extruded aluminum, the mounting plate locks in place to form a solid connection, and uses a common hold pattern. This enables stowing the motor in vehicle during transport to avoid rough road wear and tear and quick transfer to a secure location while on the boat.
- Optional Snap-on Wireless Mounting Plate Cover easily snaps into place to clean up the deck when swimming or boating.
- Cradle Lock Mount is exclusive to MotorGuide's Wireless Series, and is designed to stand up to the pounding of rough-water runs. The patent-pending Cradle Lock comes standard with a quick-release, lockable mounting plate that fits virtually any boat.
- Oversized Brushes last longer and increase battery life for optimum trolling time at every level. Remarkably quiet, they deliver superior performance at all thrust levels and are extremely efficient.
- Built-in Battery Indicator includes four levels of charge data to maximize fishing time.
- Pontoon Friendly design features a small footprint mount that is removable and lockable.
- Deep-V Trolling capability has you covered in open water fishing situations. The small, 6.5-by-11-inch (W x H) removable mounting plate makes it easy to install the plate and mount the motor, and the solid connection is ideal for rough water.