Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Classic Biker Leather Jacket 44
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 44|Color: Black|Change

on September 9, 2008
first you have to remember that this price for a leather riding jacket is insanely low. So you cant get upset at small things. Like the zippers do not work very smoothly. They are a knockoff brand VKK zipper and not a real YKK Zipper so they are very rough in operation, I am hoping that lots of zipping and unzipping will smooth them out, I ran a wax candle down them to smooth them out some and had to remove a tooth on the main zipper to get it to zip right.

The leather is very thick, makes the jacket heavy. This makes it warm. There are no vents so if it's warmer than 70 outside you will roast in it, a ride home in 56 degree weather at 70mph I was very comfortable zipped up and wearing gloves.

I would have paid an extra $20.00 for the jacket if it had high quality zippers on it and an extra $10.00 for a couple of vents near the armpits.

Other than that, for a el-cheapo leather motorcycle jacket that if I ruin it or get it wet I will not care is great. Just watch the zippers and be very careful with them and it should last you at least a season.

One more thing. I measured and upsized per the sellers reccomendation. but I'm the typical american with a gut, so I upsized 1 more time and the jacket came out perfect with enough room inside for me to wear a sweatshirt on cold days.
on January 3, 2012
When I decided to buy this leather jacket, I knew it might be a mistake, because I'm a firm believer in the saying: You get what you pay for. But my curiosity got the best of me. When I 1st pulled the leather coat out of its box, I was initially pleasantly surprised. Thick leather, good inlining, and good enough quality zippers. The only problem was the stifness of the leather. Also, I was weary of the durability aspect of this coat, and only time would tell. Well, after only a month of having it, one stitch on the arm came loose, causing a pretty wide opening. No problem, I just got it sewn for 10$. Then, the inlining started ripping in the left under-arm part. The leather is still stiff, even if I wore it many times and oiled it with Mink oil. And lastly, the inner stuffing has been constantly coming out in strands since the beginning. In fact, I can't even wear the jacket with short sleeves because it itches too much. Also, seeing more stitches, here and there, beginning to get looser and looser, I know that this coat will never even last 6 months. Before making my purchase, I did read all of the reviews related to this item, and almost everyone said they liked it. But here's the real important element: All of those reviews were writen soon after receiving the jacket. This thing doesn't pass the test of time. If it's so inexpensive, it is because it's of poor quality. It is very unfortunate, because the leather is indeed thick and sturdy, but it's assembly is more than poor. Having all of these issues, you either keep on getting the stitches fixed and replace the inlining, or you just trash the thing. But the sad part is to imagine that an animal was killed to make such a bad product that ends up in the garbage. To Jafrum I say, why not make the stitchings more sturdy, and make a more lasting inlining, even if it would make the coat cost a little more. But all that aside, once again, trust the ever so old tried and true phrase: You do get what you pay for. And this is another great example of it. I would have prefered a thinner leather jacket, but with better stitches and inlining, instead of a thick one that falls apart. Needless to say, don't wear this if you're gonna use it biking.
on November 3, 2007
The product was just as expected. Heavy leather, and just as the picture displays. So no worries there. I would buy from them again!
on January 25, 2012
This jacket is basic and good. Be careful when ordering though. I ordered a large and was sent a 4XL!!! It was such a quality jacket though that I wound up giving it to my brother who it kind of fits. All in all good value but wrong size. Perhaps they were out of my size? I dont know.
on February 22, 2011
I am serious, you will NOT find a leather jacket of this quality for this price anywhere...period. Saw the exact same jacket, same brand, same everything on Harley Davidson website, price 300.00. This is no lightweight second rate jacket. This is a jacket you can wear with lots of pride. The 49.00 price blew me away. This jacket is 5 of 5 stars all the way around, tops in quality, and tops in wearability!
on May 18, 2012
Cheaply made! not a high quality jacket, i actually bought a 50 buck version of this jacket and it was 100% better. the brand is Geranimo and it's a cheap crappy jacket not worth more than 40 bucks. just go to leatherup 30 bucks more but you get a great item,
on June 21, 2012
This is a good coat if you want a cheap leather coat. I wouldn't expect for this to protect you from anything in the case of a fall on a motorcycle. I'm not even sure of the validity of the leather. Usually leather smells like leather. This smells like some type of composite partial leather. No too bad I guess for the price but don't buy it hoping for any type of protection. I use my carhart for now and I'm going to return this and get a real riding coat and continue using my carhart until then. I should know better than to buy sometheing cheap expecting something expensive so shame on me, but needless to say this should not be used for riding gear.
on September 13, 2010
I am very impressed with this jacket.It looks and feels great and seems to be of good quality. I made the mistake of ordering one 2 sizes larger instead of the 1 size larger that Jafrum suggests. I had to return it. (Their refund time takes longer than I expected). When I received the correct size it fit great. Measure yourself and order the jacket by Jafrum's suggestions and it should fit great. I highly recommend their jackets and vests.
on March 1, 2010
This jacket is everything you want, it is durable,warm and looks great. You will king of the hogs when you got this baby on.
on January 28, 2011
This jacket is great. You can't bet it for the price. I am a big guy so I ordeared it a size bigger than recommended and it fits great in the body but the sleeves are a little long, but thats what happens when you got the beer gut. the zipper is a little difficult to zip up but not as bad as I was led to belive from some of the other reviews. the leather seem to be good and it is diffenety warm if you want a summer jacket this will problely be to heavy but if you like to ride in the cooler weather it is perfect. It is half the price of most jackets of its quality. I would recomend it