|Item Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 14 x 3.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||@TPROTECTOR2500-Black|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TMS® Motorcycle Full Body Armor Protector Pro Street Motocross ATV Jacket Shirt (Large)
|Sale:||$34.90 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$8.73 (20%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- wonderful full body armor (back protector, shoulder cups, elbow cups, forearm protector, chest foam) all attached to a mesh shirt thing.
- Made of light weight yet durable stretchable Lycra/mesh net fabric and high impact injection molded plastic.
- Full zipper front closure. Adjustable straps throughout the arms and shoulders.
- Removable spine armor with tail protector. Wide elastic waist belt with Velcro adjustment.
- L size: Front Lenght 19"-22"; Back Lenght 29"-32"; Sleeve 22"-24"; Chest 37"-41"; Waist 36"-41"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Fits very tight, padding feels like it would stay in place during a fall
Cheap (seriously this cost less than $40)
All of the padding have additional straps that you can tighten
Some of the mesh immediately ripped when I put it on
Sizing can be difficult to judge
Difficult to get off (forearms were a little tight for me)
My stats (putting these here to help people figure out their size):
5' 9 - muscular build
Chest - 45"
Waist - 31"
Arms - 16"
Forearms - 13"
Purchased a large
Ok, so when I put this on, I immediately felt some of the mesh rip around the inside elbow region. I was bummed for about 10 seconds before I realized this helped my arms breath significantly. The suit was very tight around my forearms and biceps without me having to tighten any of the straps. I am thinking about tearing some more of the mesh just to help loosen the suit in regions that aren't padded. On the large, the zipper in the front that is used to put the suit on was tight, but after wearing it for around 10 minutes, the mesh had loosened up, making it easier to breath. In order to tighten it, I just pulled on some of the straps and made it fit as I believed it should have.
Overall, I was very pleased with how it fit. For $40, you can't beat it. Obviously there are going to be small things that are wrong, but I believe you can work around most of the small things.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They run two sizes small. Heres the side chart. Dont go with your gut feeling, go with this.
Of your a small, go with S=L
Not sure if they have it,... Read more
Great for the money, definitely runs smaller than the sizes state, order a larger size. #suckitinfatyPublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer