Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 60 questions
votes
About 2" tall 3.5 wide and 4" long, hope that helps.
Jul 26, 2013 by Salvador B Castanon
votes
The speakers mount at the bolts/clamps holding the mirrors on the handlebars. However, some I have seen were mounted using clamps purchased at the hardware store to mount them separately on the handlebars.
Jan 6, 2014 by Mary Lou Brady
votes
At 80mph still loud enough to listen while cruising down freeway to work. As long as it's a 12V battery you're golden. Most power sports batteries are rated around 15Ah (amp hours). Depends on the device being powered the Ah rating means if your device requires 15amps to operate, the battery will power it for approximately an hour (that is if it can discharge at such a high rate without exploding). The Boss MC400 draws a little less than 1/2 an amp (500mA). A fully charged battery will run this system 25 to 30 hours without requiring charging.
Dec 15, 2013 by Michael Day
votes
They come mounted on the mirror mounts. You can but some mounts to mount then on the handlebars
Jul 12, 2014 by Robert
votes
Depending on how much space is available on your handle bars, remember your speakers are most likely going on your handlebars. Take note that the speakers are roughly 4" in diameter. Should you have enough space you will need to custom mount the amp on the handlebars( maybe using zip ties). I would not recommend as the amp can get wet and damaged. Once you set it up you don't need to touch the amp for anything as your volume control comes as a wire. Hope this helps. Any other questions feel free to ask.
Oct 15, 2014 by Richard
votes
I had mine hooked up so when I turn my key off it turns off. So, if you hook it straight to the battery it won't turn off. Have it hooked up to your lights if you don't want it to stay on.
Jun 17, 2013 by Tamyra Sutton
votes
It's just a small twist knob that most people seem to mount by zip tie near the clutch or throttle.
Oct 4, 2013 by Speedman
votes
I guess you could put in a in line switch. I wired mine into a source that comes on with the key.
Mar 25, 2014 by Floyd A. Moss
votes
It will fit anything if your handy enough to drill holes to mount it..maybe some mild fabrication.. I will say at highway speeds the music cannot be heard clearly..sounds great around town 45mph or lower...I ended up putting mine on my ATV
Dec 16, 2014 by dan grussing
votes
wil it work with a mp3 Dec 14, 2014
Yes
Dec 14, 2014 by William Climer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers