Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2009
Such a shame. My husband and I are motorhome fulltimers, and ordered 2 of these chairs to upgrade existing chairs. After 1 month, one of the chairs broke, and after 1 year the other one suffered a simular fate! Both are gone now, and we are looking for a more suitable replacement of better quality!
on November 24, 2012
We purchased the Coaster 7502 recliner from Moshya Home Furnishings, through Amazon Marketplace. We paid $54.00 shipping.
When it arrived, we started assembling the chair. It was very hard to attach the arms and a couple of the bolts striped. When we tried to attach the lever to the chair I discovered that the nut welded to the lever arm had been welded improperly and the lever bolt will not screw into the nut and the main chair assembly.
We were able to assemble the chair enough to try it out. It has a hard piece across the back of the seat. The lever is also very hard to pivot and my wife is not strong enough to use this.
Bottom line - this particular chair is defective. It is also not serviceable.
When we contacted Moshya Home Furnishings, they told us to return the chair - us paying the shipping. Since the chair is defective and unserviceable, that is not acceptable. We sent Moshya Home Furnishings a follow-up e-mail and they did not respond. We made a follow-up phone call and that was not returned. We sent yet another e-mail and have not heard anything.
We give both Moshya Home Furnishings and the chair a zero. We are working through Amazon to get satisfaction.
on November 18, 2012
RV chairs are NOT 3 feet wide. Most RV chairs of any kind are 25 maybe 26 inches wide. This item should not be sold for RV`s.
on March 14, 2013
Bought two of these chairs for my RV just over a month ago. They are not to bad for the price. I was rather surprised this morning to find a rip on one of the arms in the fabric near the seam. And wouldnt ya know it is just past the return period. If your looking for a chair that will hold up, this might not be your best choice.
on May 28, 2014
Not as pictured or as described. Did not even work properly and very expensive to return. Total disappointment. would not recommend this company to anyone ever
on October 18, 2012
We looked at various replacement seating for our couch in our RV, and decided on the Swivel Recliner Captains Chair. We purchased two.The price cannot be beaten for the quality of product. The best feature is once we get to our destination we easily carry the chairs and put outdoors while we watch the sunset, with a long cold beer = paradise.
on July 19, 2012
Nice but doesn't recline backwards very far. This may because it is for an rv. Otherwise it is fine and is very nice appearing.
on May 21, 2012
Well I was looking for an inexpensive replacement for a RV recliner, I am not sure that this was the best choice. It does not lock in the rotating position as was suggested in the ad . but if you are looking for a inexpensive chair to get by this might work.
on April 24, 2012
Loved the Chairs. Purchased for my 40' motorhome, color matched great, easy assembly, third set I have purchased and the price is great, great quality.
on January 1, 2013
This chair is a quality item and was recived in a timley manner Although it was bought for a rv, it was easly adaped.,