Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on June 28, 2011
So I read a lot of bad reviews before getting this phone and I'm glad i didn't listen. I love this phone so much. I only download the apps that I know I'm going to use. It's a low-end android phone so it should be viewed as such. But here are the things you CAN DO on this phone:
*Watch Videos
*Surf the web (Bing comes with the phone, i heard some bad reviewers dis-liking this, but all you have to do is download GOOGLE for free. I have both)
*take video & pictures & share instantly on facebook/twitter/email
*Text
*play games
*talk
CONS
*I am a 31 yr old woman and can type on this phone easily. However if you have big fingers/hands, this has a tiny screen and will probably be a problem for you.
* I do wish this phone was a little bigger when surfing the net.

PROS:
Price (free with verizon)
touch screen works flawlessly
Many accessories to choose from
Android 2.1 network works great
Video clarity
Voice functions (you can tell it to call someone and it has worked perfect everytime.)
on September 25, 2011
I love my phone. I was sceptical at first, buying a used phone for so cheap... but it works amazing. I haven't had any problems with it and i've had it for a few months now. it's an android phone... so i can dowload all the applications that i want. Best deal i have had in a long time. :)
on November 5, 2012
This phone was my first foray into the android arena... I am not a heavy phone user and my needs are very simple. for the most part I like this phone and it meets my immediate needs.

Profile... Fits in my front shirt pocket or pants pocket quite comfortably. easy to pop the back off to access the battery or insert memory card.

Keyboard... I can type a message on the virtual keyboard without fat fingering the other keys. (medium sized hands)

email... easy to set up and sync with many different types of accounts. I had issues with my godaddy account, but a free application in the android marketplace solved that problem.

Web... I don't do much web surfing on the phone other than to look up addresses and phone numbers. This phone is OK for that.

Blue-tooth... music streaming works flawlessly in my car but the sound quality varies. I am not sure if it is because of the quality of the music file or issues with the bluetooth hardware in the phone; but it does come in at cd quality for the most part. Voice quality is decent based on what people on the receiving end tell me, but when calls come in, they are frequently interrupted with static and garbled popping noise (it's not my speakers).

Music Player... I use spotify and the application works perfectly; the built in music player also works great for playing music as well.

performance.... This phone is average when it comes to performance. It is prone to lag and will randomly stall. It doesn't happen often, but then again I am not a heavy phone user. Battery life is just ok... do not expect it to last longer than a day if you have wifi / gps turned on.

Overall assessment. Decent phone for the $$$ that I will probably keep for awhile provided nothing happens to it.
on February 22, 2012
Verizon requires all "Advanced" phone to have a data plan. You can technically get a Prepaid data plan but that's still $75 a month with voice + data. I don't know of a way around here. Other mobile carrier does not require this.
on December 21, 2012
The version of Android on this device has been messed with; it's got a number of features that have been tweaked to ONLY work over the cellular network data connection, not over Wi-Fi.

For example, I if I tell it to "Navigate to San Francisco," it won't do it. The navigation function only works if Wi-Fi is turned off. This is by design - Verizon has crippled the phone. It's not an

But it took no special effort to use on Page Plus. I just signed up with them, and they enabled OTA (Over The Air) programming.
on June 21, 2012
I broke my Droid (the original one) and since the phone I wanted to replace it with wasn't going to be available for a month and I needed an interim phone, I purchased this one, as the least expensive smartphone Verizon had available. Wow, I had no idea anyone made smartphones this poorly.

Does it "work"? Sure. You can call on it, send and receive emails, take photos, surf the web, download apps. Yes, it works. But compared to my two and a half year old Droid, the screen is tiny, the keyboard fit for only very small hands pecking very carefully, the browser is slow to load, everything is cramped and difficult to read, the sound quality when playing back mp3s or videos is poor (including when listening with headphones), and the operating system is antiquated. It's a little like comparing an Atari videogame from the 1980s to the current state of the art, or using a computer running an ancient operating system.

I understand that not everyone needs, or can afford, a top of the line smartphone. However, the additional cost of a phone that's substantially easier to use--larger screen, faster, more up to date software--really isn't that much. So I recommend anyone shopping for a smartphone, even someone who wants something basic, to spend just a little more. It'll be well worth it.
on February 6, 2012
When I purchased the phone I thought I was purchasing a "new" phone. When I received it, it looked like it had been opened and had been used. I could tell because the plastic on everything was torn and retaped. There wasn't any paper work with the phone. The manual that came with it had NOTHING to do with the phone, it wasn't anywhere close. I couldn't turn the phone on until I found the RIGHT manual on line.
Could not get it activated because it had already been activated and the phone was useless. I'm sorry I purchased from this seller.
on November 24, 2012
I bought this phone straight from verizonwireless. I thought that this phone would be better than my last smart phone. But after having it for a year I'm ready to get rid of it. Screen does not always recognize its being touched. Can't get it to answer when someone is calling. Or it will freeze for a minute and it won't do anything. Sometimes can't get games to load or they load but slowly. Not meant to have alot of games or apps downloaded on it, seems to slow the function of the phone down even more. Would not recommend at all to anyone. Spend a little more and get a better phone. Always liked Motorola in the past, not this phone, its a waste of money.
on July 11, 2012
I got this to replace my older Motorola Citrus that I had used and abused. I love my old one so much that I wanted another one!! I love it!! The size is perfect to me, it is a small phone and easily fits into a pocket or small purse without much bulk. It is very easy to use and does everything that I need it to do such as mobile banking , facebook, etsy etc.... Very happy with my purchase!
on July 17, 2012
I really like the look and size of this phone, it is perfect for sliding into my pocket. The only drawback is that the keyboard is very touchy. Otherwise, great little phone.