5.0 out of 5 stars You won't ever look back.
A bit of context, just so you know where I'm coming from on this...

- I upgraded from a Motorola Backflip. The best Android phone AT&T had to offer at the time, but I'd had enough of the ridiculously slow processor.

- Rather than wait another 8 months to renew my contract, I took an exclusion renewal, so I got the Atrix for only about $100 under...
Published on March 16, 2011 by D. Hoelck

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Cautions
This is a wonderful phone with great specs. There is one thing that may not be apparent based on the description:

Although it is a 4G phone, AT&T currently limits the upload speed to 300Kbs. This actually limits the download speed to 1.5Mbs or so. What has angered the community is that the same limit is not applied to the IPhone 4 (which gets 5X faster...
Published on March 1, 2011 by David A. Guth

‹ Previous | 18 9 1020 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cell phone, May 25, 2013
I really like this cell phone. It occasionally will freeze but removing the battery does the trick. I love the features and quality of this phone. Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Amazing, April 22, 2013
They shipped it right away and it was suppose to get here in about 7 days but got here a lot earlier. The description was making the phone sound a little more worst than it really, the phone i got was in perfect condition. Nothing wrong with it at all. Thank you very much!

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE, December 17, 2012
ES UN EXCELENTE PRODUCTO, EL LECTOR DE HUELLA DIGITAL LE DA UN PLUS MUY AGRADABLE, BUEN TAMAÑO, BUENA RESOLUCION Y LOS ACCESORIOS EXTRAS LO HACEN UN TELEFONO UNICO A UN MUY BUEN PRECIO.

LASTIMA QUE ESTE PROVEEDOR LO VENDE CON BATERIA DE 1500 Y NO LA DE 1930 QUE ES LA ORIGINAL DEL TELEFONO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!!, December 17, 2012
I would like to thank you for an excellent product that I received.
The shipping was fast. The seller was very educated and responsible, he responded promptly all questions.
I received a mint condition Motorola Atrix with all accessories mentioned
I am very happy with my new phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, December 13, 2012
M. Meyer "advtzr" (Owensville, Missouri) - See all my reviews
So far I really love my new phone.....still working out the bugs and learning the new tricks... Thanks for such quick service.

2.0 out of 5 stars Touch screen starts having problems, November 13, 2012
C. Leung (Plano, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola Atrix 4G Android Phone (AT&T) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Have the Motorola Atrix 4G since February 2012. Everything works great for awhile, then about 3 weeks ago, some areas of the touch screen do not respond to touch anymore. Reset everything to factory defaults and the problem remains.

It's very frustrating when you text/email when some letters cannot be typed since no response to touch in those areas. Equally bad when you try to open some apps and the touch does not respond. Searched different internet forums for reasons/solutions and found out that my problem is not uncommon.

Plan to take it back to the AT&T store and see if they can help. Wish me luck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid Motorola, November 12, 2012
Shortly after my warranty expired (though from researching on owner forums, it's clear the warranty is worthless anyway), the problems started. I realized I was burning through my data plan, then found it was because my wireless internet was not working. When trying to connect, it would simply say Error. This is a common problem with this phone. Customer support walked me through wiping my phone, which did nothing. They then offered to "look at it" for $120. I declined the ridiculously inadequate offer, and then my phone started getting worse. It now powers off and back on several times an hour. This drains the battery quickly, and I need to charge it every chance I get. It seems like any interaction makes the phone power down. It's no longer good for phone calls, because it is guaranteed to power off mid-conversation. The problems I'm describing are very common for this phone, and no one I've talked to in forum has gotten any help from Motorola, with or without warranty. Please research Motorola's inferior products before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value !!!, September 3, 2012
Back when I bought it it was much cheaper than the Samsung and the Iphone and pretty much is the same so far. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and relatively cheap, September 3, 2012
i was looking for a good unlocked smartphone (I live in Brazil) that runs Android and with a reasonable price (below 300 USD) and i guess i found it.
This is my second smartphone (the first one i got was a Motorola Milestone), and i've been using it for 1 month now. So far, i'm really impressed: it's really fast (it responds very quickly to our commands, apps open almost immediately) and stable (no reboots, no hangs -- things that i was used to with my old Milestone). The Android version is also really cool (with some noticeable improvements over the 2.1 version), looking forward to upgrading to ICS version. Couldn't make the fingerprint scanner work, though, but i dont miss it. All in all, i'm very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutley love this phone!, August 18, 2012
The Atrix 4g is an amazing phone. I baffle everyone when i show them the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone :D. The phone has some really great features like the dual core and Moto blur. Motorola made a really big home run here and im kinda surprised they dont make it anymore! I currently do not have the phone right now cause the screen digitalizer started to fail and most of the screen didnt work anymore. I wouldnt blame the phone im 15 and its been abused pretty bad. Customer service is great at motorola. The lady over the phone is replacing the screen for free under the defect warranty. Im really glad they did that cause 1 it was not a defect and 2 i dont have money for a repair but anyway its repair is in process and i cant wait to have my screen back! If your gonna buy this phone you will definitely not regret it because its overall a really responsive, vibrant, and powerful phone.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1020 | Next ›