5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy
This is the best price I have heard so for for bundle. We have Saved lot of money. Will buy more of same.
Published on September 6, 2011 by john

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but not 100% compatible.
Published on May 17, 2011 by PY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but not 100% compatible., May 17, 2011
This review is from: Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable + Black Horizontal Leather Pouch for Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The power cords fit the Atrix perfectly. The Atrix charges as it should. The only draw back is that when charging with the wall plug and car adapter, you are unable to use the phone while it is charging. The touchscreen does not respond while plugged in. I read about similar results from other people with other aftermarket chargers. It seems that this phone (as well as other phones) tend to be very picky when it comes to different chargers. I did notice however that when using the USB charger, you are able to work the phone normally while charging. The case is nice but fit the phone loosely. Maybe its just not my style but the case will not get any use from me at all. As long as your OK with not being able to use it while charging, this is a great buy for the price and ammount of accessories you get. I would buy it again if i had to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, September 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, February 24, 2012
I paid less than 10.00 for these items. All work with no issues. I've been using them now for 4 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheap Motorola Accessories, October 4, 2011
First, let me say thank you for the prompt service. I love my leather pouch and it fits perfectly over the after market case I bought. Also, the wall charger is actually better than the wall charger that came with the phone. It is longer by about a foot and it lights up to let me know that it is getting power. The extra cord length has allowed me to place the phone on a table while it charges. The original cord from motorola was so short that I had to lay the phone on the floor while it charged. The car charger does not work in all of my vehicles. The vendor graciously offered a refund for the defective part or a replacement. I can't believe how much great stuff I got for the price!!! Great value for so little money and EXCELLENT vendor service.

I will be telling all my friends about this.
Thank you so very much for the great cheap stuff!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, June 11, 2014
The case did NOT fit my Atrix phone and only the two charger seemed to fit my Atrix phone also> The shipping was SLOW! So the short of it I was only able to use HALF of what I had paid for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle and Worth the Price!, May 24, 2014
Individually these items would cost You a lot more. I am happy with the order and You will be too. The leather case alone is worth the price! I hope this review was helpful.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong plug, May 16, 2014
This plug will not fit my atrix phone. This plug is for the newer attic. Its a nice kit, 😖

4.0 out of 5 stars works as needed, April 25, 2014
all work as needed and that is what matters with the electronics - the chargers/case were affordable and exactly what i needed

1.0 out of 5 stars Car charger worked for 1 week, April 8, 2014
Car charger only worked for one week. Now it gets hot and indicator light is off and phone not charging. The phone still charges on house charger. Also the case is way too small for Motorola Atrix 2.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessories, April 6, 2014
Nothing to complain about here. It does the job that you need for a wall, computer, or car charging. The case is pretty cool too.

Rate and Discover Movies