Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
Same device different box. We ordered for 2 different sites. One in retail box one in brown box. Neither had cables. both modems were identical, same warranties.
Aug 6, 2013 by dan
votes
its the real deal i love it , it was real easy to install , and wow what a differants upload ans download is X 3 dont miss out
Oct 9, 2013 by Richard E Wheeler
votes
It is 4 by 4
Aug 29, 2014 by Walter B
votes
As in RJ-11, no it does not. It only has the following: coaxial, RJ-45 (Ethernet) and DC power input
Jul 19, 2013 by Daniel Jordan
votes
Yes indeed, it worked for me. That's all you need. No more rental fee..... But I would highly recommend for you to get in contact with your local cable company before purchasing this modem.... Just to be on the safe side. Mine has been working for over 2 yrs and the installation took only a few mins over the phone with the cable co. Good Luck.
Jan 21, 2015 by PR_Refugee
votes
I can only say probably. It's the one used by Time Warner. It's a Motorola, I'd give it a good shot but be careful where you purchase it from. Read their feed backs.
Oct 22, 2014 by John M Holewinski
votes
No. It has an ethernet out port, a cable in port, and a port to connect to the AC adapter.
Mar 11, 2014 by William T. Kenworthy
votes
I use this modem with VOIP. You can not plug a telephone directly into the modem - you must have other equipment to do that. In my case, I have an Ooma Telo that plugs into my Internet connection, and the phones plug into it.
Sep 11, 2013 by mondele
votes
Hi Anne, This is a Modem only. It has no inherent router/wireless capabilities. It has a port for the Coaxial cable and another port, Ethernet, to plug in the Cable from your router. Normally, your router will have a special ethernet port for the wire to the modem and 4 other ethernet ports. I have this modem for over a year now and it has been pretty reliable, only dropping the connection when Comcast burps. Good Luck Jim
Jan 23, 2015 by Jim Kavanaugh
votes
It more than likely will work but to be safe you should contact your ISP.
Jan 20, 2015 by Vlad
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers