5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo frame - Love it, love it!
Published 18 months ago by MovieBuff

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE photo quality!
While this is a very easy-to-use item (I didn't want a bunch of bells and whistles - just a digital slide show), the quality of the photos is so awful that I'm returning it. Every photo is grainy and dull-colored.
Published 6 months ago by Kellie Boyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo frame - Love it, love it!, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Motorola Digital Photo Frame with Slideshow - 7 Inch LCD, Model MF700 (Camera)
Was just looking to buy a couple more of these. I have one at home on my desk and one at work. LOVE them both. Well worth the $45 I paid. Yes, I see it is on sale now, but oh well. No big deal. Still worth what I paid. Reading the user manual makes life and operating this baby real easy. Some people make a mistake of just taking a bunch of shots & then loading their memory card in the digital photo frame. You really need to edit them just like you would if you were having them printed. I take landscape & portrait pix, so I edit mine to all be portrait and make other adjustments (lighting, remove the zits, etc) and then load them on an SD card to put in the digital photo frame. Life is good. I just ordered 2 more of these for a couple graduation gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use!, February 4, 2014
This photo frame is a nice size for a desk. It's easy to load the pictures and the pictures are clear and move along at an appropriate viewing speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and very awesome!, April 15, 2014
It was really easy to use. I have never had a digital picture frame before and had never really been good with technology of any kind. I love it. It was super easy to use and set up. It was ready to go rather quickly with no issues. I just wish it had more options to choose from on how it transfers from one picture to another. It only has two to choose from...but not even close to a deal breaker. I am very pleased with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE photo quality!, June 9, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best...but still good!, November 14, 2014
I am giving this product a 4 out of 5 stars, however, I would have given this product a five star rating under different circumstances. It got here incredibly fast, on time, and a day early which was wonderful. The box the frame came in was slightly banged up, but the frame itself wasnt damaged at all.I personally have a different type of digital picture frame for myself and I bought this as a present for a relative. While the picture quality isnt the best, it is still nicer then some I looked at previously. The pictures appear bright and the colors dont change much. However when I recieved the frame I tested it before gifting it to ensure everything worked properly, ext. And it didnt turn on right away which concerned me; I messed around with it and it has worked fine ever since then. The people who sold me this frame were incredibly quick to try to resolve all of the issues which was great, I would give customer service a 5 star rating by itself. I would strongly recommend this picture frame for people who dont want all of the bells and whistles and just want basic and simplostic. It looks great mounted on the wall or on a table. And it is incredibly easy for anyone to use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 18, 2014
Small but perfect for a desk. A little confusing how to get to pictures in the middle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 2, 2014
This was the perfect gift for my grandfather! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for the buck on a name brand item, July 28, 2014
Well worth the price Motorola is always a win!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 16, 2014
excellent product and its very easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2014