- Weight: 15.84 ounces
Motorola Droid Bionic 4G LTE WiFi Android Smartphone Verizon Wireless
|Price:||$91.00 + $5.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- 100% Functional
- SuperFast 4G LTE Capable supported by Dual Core Processor
- Excellent webtop application makes great tool for business users
- Android OS provides excellent security
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Connectivity issues aside this is a truly great phone. The battery last me all day as long as I remember to charge it each night and the auto end feature allows you to tell the phone what application precess you want it to stop when not in use to save power. The side HDMI port is great for streaming movies to my TV from Netflix in HD since the 4gLTE is faster than my home internet, never pauses to buffer, and never steps down my video quality mid show. The dual core processor in this phone is very fast.Read more ›
* Perma-Installed Bloatware apps were obnoxious. But I tucked them away into a "BS Apps" folder and had completely forgotten about them.
* Media issues - I don't watch a ton of videos or listen to mp3s on my smartphones so I can't really comment on that. I'm more of a gamer/reader. That said battery life is just barely adequate by my standards. By which I mean if I forget to charge it one night, odds are good I'll run out of juice the next day (which is why I keep a second charger at the office). Fortunately you can buy an after-market OEM battery that drastically increases life on this phone, which I'm sure would not be adequate if you were spending hours a day watching videos on it and only wanted to plug it in at night.
* Connectivity issues - Verizon's 4G network was new when this thing first came out. 4G outages are well-documented by the internet. I frequently see less than 4 bars on this thing but I'm not sure I would expect more of any phone in Chicago and it gets its most frequent use on the El, which is a moving metal box that's probably throwing a lot more EM interference out there than I'd like to think about.
* General quirks/bugs - I got this phone a year after it came out. A lot of the stuff that other people are complaining about aren't things that I experienced so either I'm not fussy enough or they were just resolved by the time I got my hands on the phone which I've been using since spring 2012-ish I believe. I think I kind of liked the previous version of android better than ICS but it hasn't impacted the phone's ability in any way and the transition went smoothly for me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a replacement phone when the older one broke, which was identical. Used it for two years before upgrading. I have not used it since the end of 2014. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Erika Zivelonghi
I purchased this phone as a backup in case I lost mine. When I took it to Verizon it was listed as lost or stolen and could not be activated.Published 1 month ago by michael
Was a great phone, no problems but after a few years it will shut off and not come back on, at least that's what happened to mePublished 2 months ago by Mz. Bee
I got my phone when it first came out, through Verizon, 4yrs ago. This phone rocks and Is still going strong. Upgrading to a 32gig sd from an 8. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CooK
Ran very slow when I first got it, progressively getting worse as time went on. Yesterday its external speakers stopped working and I can now only hear phone calls on... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chris Bendzel