- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 12.5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 204 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
Motorola Droid Razr EB20 1780 mAh Replacement Battery with Flex Cable for Motorola XT910 XT912 - Non Retail Packaging
|Price:||$9.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Original Motorola EB20 Battery Internal with Flex Cable
- EB20 Battery compatible with Motorola Droid Razr XT910 XT912 (NOT Compatible with Droid Razr MAXX)
- Phone disassembly is required to install this battery.
- Instructions, tools and adhesive not included.
- We highly recommend you purchase the original installation adhesive (Part # 11016031002)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Total waste of time and money.
Though despondent and distraut and still out of town, as it happens, I figured out that the battery probably petered out. I ordered this new one once home and waited.
The battery works PERFECTLY. Actually, it holds the charge better than the original. Now, it still took about 3 hours more on the phone with Tech support at VZW to help me reprogram my RAZR, but the battery is perfect. Do NOT get rid of your phone. Replace the battery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This battery was dead on arrival. Tried charging overnight with no success. I know the phone is good because I still have a functional battery. Do not buy.Published 1 month ago by Poor Student
Fit like a glove in my Motorola XT912. Half to disassemble the phone to change but worth it. So far it is working as intended.Published 1 month ago by William A. Guthamn