Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M, Droid Ultra XT1080, Droid Mini XT1030, Moto X, Droid Razr Series - Premium Charger Pack - Car Charger + Wall Charger + Micro USB Cable + Atom LED Keychain Flashlight
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 7, 2011
The set works perfectly fine with my new Motorola Droid Razr. The wall charger has 1.5 times the cable length compared to the original wall charger shipped with the phone, and that's a big relief, because the original wall charger that shipped with the phone itself is pretty short. The car charger works great also, has reasonable cable length for a car charger. There is MicroSD-to-USB cable also included in the package, have not had to use that yet, but based on the other two items in the package, I don't expect to run into any problem with that either. Overall, a neat little package of accessories and very good value for only ~ $10 for my new Droid Razr !!!
on February 27, 2012
I bought this set of chargers for my droid razr. The car charger worked well and fast. I always had trouble with the wall charger fitting into the slot on the phone, but it generally worked. I tried the USB cable once. I plugged the cable into my mac Pro and into my razr. It charged for about an hour, then the little LED light in the corner of the front screen on the razr went from orange to white...and the phone was totally brick'd. It does not power up, can not be reset in any way, it's just completely dead (day 12 of the 14 day return policy, thankfully). I have no idea if this is due to the USB cable of this set, or the other chargers I used in this set or if it was simply a defective phone that failed while using one of these cables. But I figure I should put this out there as a cautionary note. I will not use these chargers again with my replacement phone for sure.

And one other detail that I have found with this and other discount chargers for other smartphones. I find that touchscreen typing while the phone is plugged into the wall unit can get a bit crazy, giving you all sorts of out of control behavior, like typing letters 10 times in a row, etc. My theory is that if the cable is not adequately insulated and is close to the capacitance based touch screen, it can affect the charge distribution and throw the touch sensitivity way off. I have had this experience with this wall unit charger with this phone and one other 'discount' wall unit charger and an HTC eris. Just thought I'd mention, because I always thought this was the phone, but it might be the electric field of the cable.
on January 30, 2012
After receiving a Droid RAZR for Christmas, I ordered this cable set to supplement the Micro USB cable that came with my phone and I love it! This set includes an extra Micro USB that I can leave with my work computer, the wall charger for when I'm not at a computer, and the car charger for road trips. The price is excellent for all that convenience.
on January 11, 2012
Everything in this set works well. The cord is longer than the original one that Motorola gives with the phone. It's irritating that I need to purchase one after spending $300 on this phone, but that's Motorola. The key chain light is really bright as well. If you own this phone, it is vital that you own several chargers.
on July 11, 2013
I've ordered this twice because of the cheapness in price and in quality. If I still had this phone, I would continue to buy this charger set because of how cheap it is compared to buying it elsewhere (like the Verizon store). The USB did not work at all the second time I ordered this. I don't know how the car chargers work since I have not needed them so far. The 1st time, the wall charger broke when I somehow accidentally snatched the phone off the cord and the part that plugs into the phone ripped off. I think I am currently still using the second one.
on November 29, 2013
Awesome value. The car charger works as expected, with no problems and the USB works but I have not tried to use it as a transfer cable yet. My main gripe is with the wall charger. It is advertised as 5ft long, but its about 4 inches short of 5ft and I have the droid razor maxx and if i try to use the phone while plugged in I get a huge interference from static electricity which makes my touch screen go crazy and my phone inoperable until I unplug it. (My stock factory charger does not have this problem) The smart chip seems to work well and stops charging my phone when it reaches 100%. Kinda dissapointed that they are marketing this charger to Razors and it has the"cheap charger" problems So overall a great deal if you can stand not using your phone while it is charging due to a haywire touchscreen because of the charger.

Word of caution about the crazed touch screen: I looked up the problem on Android forums and it seems to be a large problem with aftermarket chargers. there is a lot of speculation on why and how it happens but no one is 100% sure. Some people even have the problem that their phone sending messages and phone calls while plugged in. I luckily only have had my touchscreen go haywire while trying to use it and if i turn my screen off, my phone wont begin to call or send messages. So its good for charging while I am asleep
on March 24, 2014
I don't know how they put together a set this inexpensively that works so well. I liked mine so well I got a set for my guy who said the newer plug charges his phone much faster than the old one that came with his phone. How can you go wrong with that?!
on August 6, 2013
Bought this for the two chargers...the car charger works great... but the wall charger I wanted to keep at work wound up causing goofy things to happen to my motorola droid. I had to shut the phone down then repower it up. Tried it several times and got the same goofiness each time. I tossed out the wall charger to avoid any permanent damage to the phone but am still regularly using the car charger.
on August 20, 2013
From the Amazon page, somehow I thought I was getting brand. In fact, I wasn't and when my Droid started getting tweaky when it was plugged into the AC adaptor, I realized I should have gotten brand. Still, in a pinch, it's OK.
on May 22, 2012
What can you expect for eight bucks, right! Admittedly I was suspicious from the get-go so that, upon arrival I immediately went about testing each of the three components.

The wall charger seems to work okay, so I'm good with that. The car charger seems to work okay, so I'm good with that too. The cable that connects my PC's USP port to my RAZR seemed to work but I soon realized that only the charging circuit within the cable works, not the signaling circuit! When I switch to my original cable by connecting it between my RAZR and my PC, a program pops up on the PC that helps with synching data and capturing video, music, and images that are on the phone (data I want on the PC). The new cable never pulls up this program; it's as if a signal circuit (wire) inside the cable is open.

Repeated swaps of the original cable with the one provided as part of this package and the results were always the same: The new cable fails to work 100%. This renders the cable useless to me. Even so, the other two items in the package (wall charger and car charger) are worth the eight bucks I paid. But, because the package contains at least one defective part (the computer cable), I cannot recommend this product.

5/24/2012 UPDATE... I received a replacement cable from the supplier very quickly, and that replacement cable does work properly. So I upgraded my rating for this supplier to 4-start and I do now recommend this product on the basis that customer support is very good and the price is very reasonable.

See 1 answered question