on December 3, 2009
~~~THE STORY, AMOUNG OTHER THINGS~~~~~

It is a nice phone, I took my 5 star review down after dealing with Tiger-direct the company that sells the phone but I can't resubmit another truer review. Anyway, this is the only format I can speak out, to let others know. The phone has nice feature's but the package for the phone doesn't come with a USB cord or a headphone set, the headphone set is a need in order for the FM radio to work. In an email that took 5 days from them to respond to my email, they said it only includes with the phone: User Manual, Rear Cover, Wall Charger, Battery. That is it.

For the headphones, to bad??? For the USB cord, I have to call 1866-603-0640...another company...for the USB cord, what about the headphones??? Oh and a sorry at the end of my email by, Maureen...customer service from tiger direct-amazon. I think they suck, My ratings at this POINT IS a "2".
So, everyone email them before you buy from them (tiger-direct) even if you have to wait 5 days at least you will know what you hard earned money pays for. After this experience with buying a cell phone from Amazon and Ebay, I will just buy from now on my cell phone provider, I seem to get ripped off by the folks who sell me parts to the phone with 'not' the complete package. Buyer BEWARE..

Another add-in, for what it is worth....

Oh, I want to add my daughter whose 16, this was a Christmas present...which I let her open early...the phone can't receive or send picture text either. Terrible seeing, that I have unlimited picture and text on the family plan, I have T-mobile, also, the 5-fav's doesn't work either, no biggie, I kind-of knew that, just making it known if you have T-mobile...Anyway--PLEASE BUYER BEWARE, about everything else, I've stated!!!!!

---TigerDirect SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I've ordered a camera from them as well "a palaroid" the SD card doesn't work either...really sad these folks. Sadly they don't care once they get your money. I haven't returned the items because I've already return another item through someone else. It cost me $10 and change and me burning time and gas..and a headache. All I can do is post and hope to help someone else.
God Bless..two-thumbs down for TIGER-DIRECT.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on July 12, 2007
I was very happy when getting this phone.
If you knew Motorola Ming (A1200) is the same kind of software but in a nicer case and higher capacity.

The SD capacity is great, up to 2 gb, I have all my music in MP3 in the memory card. Stereo bluetooth compatibility is great. It has a Real Player program for viewing pics, video and music.

If you want to make a quick phone call is a little difficult, because you have first to display the phone number keyboard (on screen) to make a call, so if you preffer number button pad like other phone this don't have it, and if you are in a hurry you can press the wrong point and access other options. Sometimes when you are talking if the screen ins't lock you press other functions.

The handwritting recognition no too good, is better on my iPaq, you have to choose if it goes on capital letter or not, so is slower to write in it.

If you are trying to use this phone outside USA or in USA check your compatibility with your phone company, mine cannot work fine sending short text messaging and using GPRS, but the signal is great...!

If you use the phone for listening MP3 it drain quickly your charge, but the sound is great.

If you need for appointments, tasks, address book remainders works great. It comes already with motorola phone tools CD and cable to sync with your computer, even got the drivers in a cd to use your phone as webcam (haven't try yet).

When listening music you can lock your screen to prevent press stuff, but keeping access to quick buttons for volume, pause, play rew and fwd.
Do not have activation by voice call.

The bussiness card recognition is a little hard to use but sometimes recognize other no depending the graphics on the card.
The bardcode scan is a dream if it works.

Well overall is good.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 8, 2010
I bought this phone thinking it would work with at&t. It did not! I paid for the unlock code by pay pal through a company called unlock freedom and they could not find the unlock code. Also, they failed to refund me my money. However, it works well on the t-mobile network. It is a good buy if you are on the t-mobile network.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 10, 2010
i bought two E2 phones.

one of them is not working well in GSM network
second one was in not original box

and both of them has only charger :(
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...