5.0 out of 5 stars Standard factory battery
This was a duplicate to the original. It works as it should and the service was good. Original did not last but 6 months and I am hoping for longer on this.
Published 10 months ago by Doc

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok. not like brand new battery.
It took some patience but I got it installed by myself. It hold a charge well so far.

Surprisingly, it came with the needed tools (screwdrivers and pryer).

I'll update this if anything changes. Great for price!

Published 4 months ago by A. V. Rudy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok. not like brand new battery., June 16, 2014
This review is from: Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 Battery Genuine Motorola EG30 Internal Battery Original Verizon Droid Razr M Replacement Battery (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Surprisingly, it came with the needed tools (screwdrivers and pryer).

I'll update this if anything changes. Great for price!

UPDATE: I'm not very pleased with the battery life. It lasts longer than the one I replaced, but not nearly as long as an original battery. It doesn't even make it through the day. Hopefully it's a fluke, but I'm disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, just not as good as the original, July 17, 2014
The battery has a manufacture date of 2012 and it also appears to have been used. My original battery was amazing for almost two years. This one isn't nearly as good, but I guess it's a fairly reasonable replacement.

UPDATE: The seller contacted me to offer a replacement battery at no charge. The second battery has a manufacture date of 2013 and is better than the first battery received. The charge on the first battery from this supplier only lasted about 3-4 hours, but the second battery lasts about 6-7 hours with light use. The original battery that was in the phone would last more than 12 hours with very heavy use, and much longer with moderate use.

1.0 out of 5 stars This battery takes four to five times as long to ..., August 25, 2014
This battery takes four to five times as long to charge as my old one did and lasts just as long. The only thing it was worth was the experience of opening my phone and replacing it myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard factory battery, January 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Was hoping it would make it like when I first got the phone again, July 29, 2014
Didn't seem to improve my battery live noticeably. Was hoping it would make it like when I first got the phone again. May have been something else wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars not too helpful, August 5, 2014
Would not charge when installed in phone in spite of doing a hard reset. Finally put old battery back in and moved on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement battery., October 23, 2014
I was nice to find an actual Motorola battery instead of a knockoff. Unfortunately, installing this sucker takes some doing as you have to completely disassemble the phone. I replaced the battery on three phones thanks to a YouTube video that gave clear instructions.

The downside is that it did not fix the phone overheating and rapidly discharging issue that my wife had with her Razr M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery! Product as Described., April 21, 2014
A very fair price for a used battery. Item arrived quickly and in good shape. You will need a torx 5, some plastic pry tools, some dexterity and a good Youtube demo to open your Droid Razr and replace the battery without destroying your droid.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... battery removed from my phone and seems to work fine. No more rapid discharge or overheating, August 4, 2014
Looks to match the factory battery removed from my phone and seems to work fine. No more rapid discharge or overheating. Worth the wait, thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery life is twice what I was experiencing with the ..., October 6, 2014
Battery life is twice what I was experiencing with the old battery. I can now go more than 24 hours without having to recharge the device.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›