5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
This phone has worked exactly like I hoped so far. Camera, dual sim, unlocked, easy to type on and fairly good software make it pretty easy to use. Texting was one of my main goals and this phone has made the process a LOT faster than with my previous phones.

Published on March 8, 2011 by John Dyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product - poor description
Published on February 22, 2011 by Conley Salyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, March 8, 2011
This review is from: Motorola EX115TITU Unlocked Dual Sim Cell Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, 3MP Camera - No Warranty - Titanium (Wireless Phone Accessory)

One other buyer complained that it "came with a 220V charger" this is not true, as with most cell phones the charger works with 110-240 volts so it will work anywhere. The reason that he thought this is because the plug has round prongs (not the traditional flat US ones).

The round prongs are fine for me as I live in Brazil and that is the shape of their plugs. However if you want you can purchase an adapter to convert the round prongs to US style flat prongs OR buy an aftermarket charger which is pretty cheap. (About $4 or so.)

Love the phone so far!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product - poor description, February 22, 2011
This dual SIM card phone works very well and is simple to set up. However, it ships without a memory card and shipped with a 220V charger/adapter rather than a 110V charger/adapter. Those two additions (both purchased from Motorola after the EX115 was received from Motorola - through Amazon) added $35 to the complete purchase price. Better advertising/product description would inform the potential buyer of these required additional purchases.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, March 3, 2011
I've had the phone for about a month and it's been working out fine. I've always been happy with Motorola's phones. It's easy to navigate between the two SIM cards and the interface is very user friendly. So far so good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its price, March 3, 2011
Bought phone to us in Nigeria during my last vist, work well, battey life okay ans considering that the networks are unreliable the dual sim was helpfull. Good phone for its price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 3, 2011
Three of the products were flawless. One of them had an issue with the speaker. Because I live very far from the source of the purchase I opted to have it fixed. It cost me $15.00 to fix. I would still recommend it. In fact I am going to purchase another 4. Is there anyway I can get a discount.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 1, 2011
It's a good mobile. Bought because of the dual sim.
Work fine with both sim.
Even saying that is a Smartphone and having QWERTY keyboard isn't that good for email. Nothing like an blackberry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorola EX115, October 29, 2011
I bought this phone to use abroad. am now there and it works just fine. there were some issues with keys sticking at first if I used a calling card and tried keying in long card numbers. But I think it is now sorted out and it is a good functional phone and shows with quality. I like it thus far. Battery life is also ok. Not fantastic but good enough and with moderate use, may need charging every 48 hours. Otherwise, I am generally happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Sim Phone, July 18, 2011
Razi A. Singh (Port of Spain , Trinidad) - See all my reviews
Great phone i installed the trandsend micro sd hc 32 gb to expand the memory.....hours of mp3 in the palm of your hand.....the dual sim is excellent, it beats carring around 2 phones, it pairs well with the Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset works flawless. if you use the pnone for extensive music play back you may want to pick up the Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger since it only comes with a wall charger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Motorola EX115TITU Unlocked Dual Sim Cell Phone, July 29, 2012
This is a good phone for answering and making calls, connecting and re-connecting to Bluetooth devices and generally for staying in touch with associates. It is very handy, takes acceptable pictures and the keyboard is very responsive. While it may not be as feature-filled as the regular smart phones, however, it is one with which the casual, everyday adult user can live, especially as its functions are discretely programmed and easy to learn. Nevertheless, I am constrained to add a comment which, if noted and attended to by the manufacturers, can only help to enhance the product. I am observing that the characters on the keypad are disappearing as the days go by. some of them have gone altogether and have locked me out of the benefits of the features that they represent. Most likely, sweat from my fingers and friction from pushing it in and pulling out of the its pouch have contributed to this outcome. A keypad should be designed to stand up to sweat and moderate user friction. Because of this oversight by the manufacturers, I will retire this phone which, I have not yet used for two months ,in a few weeks time. What a waste of money and time! I cannot recommend this phone to any of my associates at this point in time.
Best wishes
Henry Davis.

1.0 out of 5 stars Titanium? Not likely!, April 17, 2012
I bought one of these on a recent trip to the US. I ordered it online from Amazon. It arrived at a relative`s house prior to me making my return trip outside of the US. I never examined it that well, just removed it and all the accessories from the box it came in, and put all of that stuff into my luggage. I do this to not have to pay duty on anything that is "new in the box." I get back to my place (outside of the US) and drop in a SIM card after charging the phone`s battery.

The phone was not titanium in appearance at all, by the way. Just black on black. I thought I was getting one that looked the color of titanium. That`s what I wanted, as I could have gotten a black one from another vendor on Amazon for about $8 less. Moving on...the phone worked just fine when I tried to use it the first time. My problem was not the phone itself, but the battery. I got less then half a day before it went dead, and that is without even making or receiving any calls or texting.

At least that is what the Motorola tech in the US thought, after I spoke with her. She told me she could not send me a new battery to where I live. I have another cell phone to use, and this one (Motorola EX115TITU) is now in my dresser drawer...useless to me. It`s always a hassle trying to find help when you live outside of the US. I don`t deal well with hassles!

So, there she sits...my brand new un-titanium cell phone, that is not titanium in any way, shape or form. Just an average old black on black cell phone. I would never buy from the vender who sold it to me again. Apparently I was not the only one to complain about this issue of a EX115TITU, not being a TITU. I saw one other complaint in the customer review section. There might have even been more.

My advice...better contact the vendor before you order any cell phone offered to be a TITU, because chances are...you won`t be getting what you thought you ordered.

I cannot provide the name of the vendor now. But, Amazon has that information. And, they should have a chat with this guy, whoever he is. Since I live outside of the US, it`s not worth the effort to try to return anything. I just live with the mistakes. So, do many others who live outside of the US. Amazon does not even ship to where I live. I have to order and then have friends or relatives in the US hold the articles till I can pick them up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›