Motorola H17txt with MotoSpeak
Get a text without lifting a finger. The H17txt reads texts aloud into your headset - no waiting, no missed messages. Receive messages responsibly, right when they arrive. No matter what you're doing or where you're headed, you can hear what you'd otherwise be missing.
- Wear It Your Way: Multiple ear hooks and cushions are included so you can customize your wearing style - in ear or resting gently against your ear.
- Hear the Difference: CrystalTalk Dual Microphone Technology suppresses background noise, wind and echo so you can always hear and be heard.
- Tuned In: Listen to streaming media, music, video, games and navigation through your headset.
- Listen Up: Voice Prompts audibly update you on battery level, mute status, how to connect for the first time and more.
- Bluetooth: You can connect the H17txt to any compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone including Nokia, Samsung, LG, iPhone, Blackberry and more. The MotoSpeak application is for use on Android and RIM phones only.
MotoSpeak converts texts (SMS) to speech and reads them aloud automatically (up to 25 words). It can also translate 150 text acronyms like LOL, BTW, L8R, and THX so you never miss the meaning of a text. You'll never have to take your eyes off the road because MotoSpeak will read the message and the sender's name from your contact list. MotoSpeak responds automatically to calls with a personal or general text informing callers that you're driving and will call back later.
- Sync H17txt with your Android phone or RIM (version 4.5 and higher) device
- Download the free MotoSpeak application from the app store on your phone (visit Android Market or Blackberry apps)
- Activate the H17txt and listen as your incoming text messages are now automatically read aloud to you when you're not on a call
The H17txt weighs .317 ounces and measures 1.65 x .67 x .39 inches. The approximate talk time is up to five hours, and the approximate standby time is up to seven days.