Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola MOTOACTV Sports ArmBand
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

VINE VOICEon December 11, 2011
Let me start by saying I have every strap, band, and clip offered by MOTOACTV and this arm band is my favorite and the most functional. I like wearing the device on my arm and this arm band is soft and very comfortable, but even better than that I have no issues with slippage on my runs, plus I can still use my wired earphones and just tuck the extra cord in through my sleeve and under my shirt. I actually wish the watch band they offered were made with the same design and material. The watch band is nice but this is so much nicer and quicker to get on and off. When undone the band is 17 inches from end to end. My arm where I strap it right above my bicep is 11 inches in circumference. This would fit down to 10 inches but then would no longer be able to hook on. So if you are small make sure to measure around the area that you plan to wear this to make sure it will fit you. The largest it can go is 16 inches, although it is a little bit stretchy so it might go another 1/2 inch. Overall, this is the accesory that I use the most with my MOTOACTV and I really like it.
on December 20, 2012
Works as advertised. Holds the MotoACTV in any orientation, straps to your arm, has good strong velcro. Made of perforated material, basically wetsuit material (neoprene) but much thinner than a wetsuit, so it breathes well.

I also like that I can run the cord from my earbuds up my sleeve to my head, under my shirt when I work out so that cord is not flapping around. Very easy to turn my arm to change the music playing or start/ stop the workout.

Perfect for running or use at the gym where you don't want that big watch on your wrist flapping around. Flexible enough that you can do bicep curls and not feel like its restricting you.
on February 6, 2012
So i purchased the arm band along with my Motoactv from amazon. It arrived quickly and was in new condition. The band is about an inch wide and ridiculously long in my own opinion. My comfortable as far as the material goes, but my biggest issue with it is the lack of elasticity in the army band itself. Im reduced to wearing it either too tight where it feels almost restricting on my arm, or so loose that it nearly slides all the way off my arm when straightened. Hopefully this is something Motorola addresses in a new arm band. Other than that i have no issues, my motoactv is perfectly secured in the arm band and i dont even have the slightest thought of it being able to come off on its own.
on August 8, 2012
I love my MOTOACTV armband. I have never worn the wrist/watch band that came with the MOTOACTV (too big and bulky for me). I use the armband for all my workouts except cycling (I use the bike mount). It is very comfortable and stays in place. If you buy the MOTOACTV, I highly recommend getting the armband too.
on December 11, 2012
My fiance purchased this for herself. She prefers the wrist band over this armband because she feels the band is to big for her arms. However, she feels the quality of the armband is the same as the wrist band; and the quality is great. Initially, it might feel difficult to put the actual watch in and out of the armband holdster, however, as one continues to use the armband it gets better. One more note on the watch clip on the armband, it has a solid grip. Meaning, clip on the watch and forget about, there is no way the watch is going to fall out of it while running, jumping, going through obstacles, you name it.
on October 27, 2012
The Motoactv portal makes tracking any interesting info about stationary bike workouts annoying/impossible. A trick I read online and then tried myself - it works - is to buy this armband, put it on your calf when you work out on your stationary bike, then enter it as an elliptical workout.

Sounds dumb but it's true. It's not that rad to wear on your calf but it can be done. You get more data that way, anyway, cadence and whatnot. So there you go, a fun fact about this armband and its myriad of uses.
on March 20, 2013
I'm a bit of an armband snob so take that into account with this review. My first impression is this doesn't really do anything the clip or wristband doesn't do, except place the unit on your arm, but to no real advantage. The way the motoactv is made this actually makes it harder to adjust settings or change music. It's flimsy when seated in the armband and made me worry about the unit staying in and offers no protection to the motoactv from elements like sweat or rain.

The motoactv is a dying product, if you have one and really need an armband this is about your only choice, but don't buy the motoactv now and certainly not for using with this armband
on May 25, 2012
The Armband is a decent holder for the MotoACTV, but in all honesty I never use it because the wristband is so much more stable. In terms of quality and use this has done the job it was created for; I just feel that in terms of functionality its not all that good for running. I tend to use it more in the gym, but if I had wireless headphones then this would probably be used more. The biggest issue with this is that if you are running and have this on your arm it is really hard to start/stop your music or press any of the buttons on the device.
on December 13, 2012
The only thing that prevented me from giving this armband a 5 star rating is the fact that it's not elastic. I don't use Bluetooth headphones during my weightlifting workouts, so the armband puts it in perfect range of my earbuds without getting in the way. Elasticity might be helpful during bicep/tricep workouts, but it's nothing a quick adjustment during rest periods can't fix. Overall, an outstanding product with clear quality and durability in construction.
on May 16, 2012
I bought the MOTOACTV Sports ArmBand because the MotoACTV I purchased only came with the clip. After reading the reviews, it seemed the quality of the plastic watch strap was lacking plus watch straps tend to be too big for my wrist. The arm band would give me additional flexibility in where I wear it (bicep or wrist).

I received the shipment within the allotted timeframe and product was as stated however, the armband it too big. Not only can I not wear it on my wrist but it is also too big for my bicep. I have to wear a wrist sweatband on my bicep and then put the armband over it. There are no measurements provided on the MotoACTV site. Motorola needs to put what sizes the MotoACTV Sports Arm Band fits.

To end on a good note, I would like to say the neoprene seems to be high quality and the Velcro is not too sticky where it sticks to everything in the gym bag but it's sticky enough to hold the arm band in place. Overall, if you don't have sticks for arms then it's a good product.