4.0 out of 5 stars Close but not there yet
I have been waiting for this since it came out and after using it for about two weeks, I am keeping it but with reservations. Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:
-This is the first of the stereo bluetooth products that don't make you look like princess leah -- it is fairly discreet except for the flashing status light at the bottom center of back pod...
Published on April 24, 2007 by Pardner

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Concept, poor execution --- unfortunately
I purchased this headset for use with a new cell phone. It worked great until I tried to exercise with it. During my second work out, the volume control reduced the volume until I could no longer hear the output. The volume could not be returned to normal.

I returned the device to Verizon and received a new S9 thinking that I had just had bad luck. But the...
Published on September 21, 2007 by Chris G

‹ Previous | 155 56 57 58 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, August 10, 2007
This review is from: Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Active Headphones (Red,Black) [Retail Packaging] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I just received my Motorokr headset and I found it very easy to connect to my Dell Axim. Sound quality is good for using Bluetooth tech. Comfort is going to take some getting use to because of the design, but if you do wear glasses you will need to have flexible frames so that you can wear this device. Lightweight and sleek but comfort needs improvement.

1.0 out of 5 stars not so great, September 19, 2010
Amazon Customer (Riverdale, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
No one can hear a word im saying on the headset. so it sucks for a hands free headset on the cell phone. as far as just a regular headset for music, it sucks in that aspect too. the wacky shape of it does not allow the earbuds to remain in the ear canal. they sit out too far away, so u cant really hear anything too well. what a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 5, 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless freedom, June 2, 2008
Mark M. Quist (Las Vegas, NV US) - See all my reviews
Wow, This product is better than I could have imagined. Finally free from the wires that bound me at the gym I can finally enjoy music while working out or running. The headphones pair with my Blackberry Curve nicely and are very light weight_try them and you will see!

4.0 out of 5 stars MOTOKOKR S9 STEREO BLUETOOTH, July 9, 2010
This headset works well. Sometimes it loses reception, especially around modems. It is priced low, low low. I received a different version of the same headset for Christmas. It was priced at nearly double. I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 13, 2007
So far so good!!! I have not had any problems with this product although it does not stay on as well as I had hoped while running. Otherwise, I use it at the gym while lifting and it serves its purpose well in that regard.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these!, November 8, 2009
Check these reviews and the Internet. After a few uses the volume control stopped working and songs were changing randomly (without a button press). A LOT of people are experiencing this problem. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible quality and peformanc, May 20, 2008
I've tried some headphones before, but this is the best one I got, because of both its design, comfortability, audio quality and performance.

I'm very very pleased with this item. Just great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cuts in and out when walking or running outside, April 25, 2009
Sri Sri "SStone" (Sacramento,CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these stereo bluetooth headphones for use with my Blackberry Curve 8900.

These headphones work well indoors with no problems with connectivity, however the story is quite different when I am outside with the Blackberry in my pocket...the reception cuts in and out to the point where its unusable. Holding the blackberry in my hand seems to improve the reception somewhat but that defeats the purpose.

This is quite disappointing since I wanted to use these when I am out running so I am back to my wired headphones. I am not sure if this is due to the Blackberry or the headphones itself. There were some posts over in the Blackberry Forums that complain of this same problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, November 29, 2008
gustavSpeed (Des Moines, IAUSA) - See all my reviews
No wonder Motorola is tanking. These phones are hard and hurt the ears and do not work with most bluetooth sets, even those made by Motorola!!!

‹ Previous | 155 56 57 58 | Next ›