Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- MOTOROKR S9 seamlessly integrates wireless mobile music and calls. A mobile phone with the Bluetooth Stereo Profile (A2DP) or Bluetooth Adapter for iPod is required for stereo listening.
- Combining behind-the-head wearing style with innovative music and call controls, the MOTOROKR S9 is a must have for anyone who leads an active lifestyle and loves their music.
- *Switch from music to calls with the press of a button*Integrated touch sensitive controls*Behind-the-head wearing style helps provide a comfortable and stable fit*Water and sweat resistant*Enjoy up to approximately 6 hour music listening, 7 hours talk or 6 days standby time from a single charge
- *180 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery*Version 2.0 Bluetooth wireless technology for better call quality, less interference and faster connections*Class 2 Bluetooth wireless technology range up to 10 m (33 ft)*Mini USB connector for charging
- *Weight-1.14 oz*Size-126 mm x 130 mm x 48 mm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I stick with what I said before about liking wireless headsets and easy to operate controls, but let me repeat these ARE NOT WELL MADE. My FOURTH set just broke - will no longer take a charge -- and I give up. They always break, always. Sony's headsets are more expensive, but sound just as good, and I will bet they are more durable. I would add that although these headphones are reasonably comfortable, the earpiece tends to bounce out of at least one ear when running, and you can't wear these headphones and sunglasses at the same time.
I was able to pair it with my Treo and it worked fine.
It is much easier to use than the Jaybird, much cheaper ($50 cheaper) and the sound quality is better.
I had no problems connecting to my HTC Touch or my IPod. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the Jaybird included bluetooth adapters for both the IPod and devices with a mini stereo jack.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sound quality at first was good, but battery life was increasingly short. This was my second experience with this line of headphones, and it was my error for trying again.Published 4 months ago by GOCM
Yes! Easy to use, sound reproduction is wonderful, voice on the phone is also great. Can't live without it at this point.Published 5 months ago by lawaimike
Worked great for about a year of use but no longer charges or pairs consistently. If you throw it in a drawer and let it sleep for a few days I've noticed it likes to charge again,... Read morePublished 12 months ago by CB
The good was that it was wireless so you can wear them to work out but they kinda hurt after a while so you wouldn't want to wear them for long sitting periods.Published 13 months ago by John Sellers
this product died. I bought another and it died within a few months as well. the newer model S10 has lasted a year but the battery is failing and the noise cancelation does not... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Gary
Have used this device for the last 5-6 years, strong battery life and love cutting the cord when at the gym...Published 15 months ago by WA