Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Motorola MU350R 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two Way Bluetooth Radio (Grey)
|Price:||$107.81 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- The MU series radio allows you to pair your Bluetooth headset with the MU series so you won't be tangled up while communicating. Enjoy hours of freedom while listening to what is going on. Press the PTT button on the radio when you are ready to chime in.
- With an IP-54 rating, the MU series flaunts its weatherproof ID design making it ideal for protection from not only dust, but wet weather conditions be it snow or rain splashes.
- No need to stop the fun, weather alerts will provide your group with warnings of incoming storms or dangerous conditions. And, by tuning in to one of 7 NOAA channels, you will always know what to pack with continuous local & regional weather broadcasting.
- Designed to fit every lifestyle, the MU Series allows you the convenience of charging four distinct ways.
- A light source is always essential during any emergency situation. It's crucial to be able to see what you are doing and where you are going. The MU series has a built-in LED light which offers emergency lighting when needed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 7.77 inches, 1.43 inches, 2.58 inches
- Weight: 6.56 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Motorola MU350R 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two Way Bluetooth Radio (Grey)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Wired Fox Technologies||D.R. Worth and Sons|
|Dimensions||2.58 inches x 7.77 inches x 1.43 inches||9.75 inches x 2.5 inches x 1.75 inches||2.81 inches x 7.89 inches x 1.57 inches||7.6 inches x 1.4 inches x 2.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.5 pounds||2.15 pounds||3.31 pounds||1.45 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Talkabout MU350R - Wireless and Fearless
The Motorola MU350R series radio is bold, powerful, adventurous, devilishly charming, but most of all, its arrival changes the landscape of 2-Way communications. Pair your MU radio to a bluetooth headset and communicate wirelessly. Through the use of bluetooth, your Motorola MU350 series radio let's you cut the cord and allows you to communicate without getting tangled up.
It's power is commanding as it provides users with up to twice the amount of battery life when compared to the standard NiMH rechargeable battery pack. With a 1 Watt Class D amplifier and Switched Capacitor audio, this radio provides audio quality second to none. With a range of up to 35 miles and freedom to communicate wirelessly, this radio won't slow you down.
Cut the cord! The MU series radio allows you to pair your bluetooth headset with the MU series so you won't be tangled up while communicating. Enjoy hours of freedom while listening to what is going on on your channel. Press the PTT button on the radio when you are ready to chime in. For complete freedom you can also pair the radio with a wireless bluetooth PTT button that can be located at a convenient location of your choice (bluetooth headset and bluetooth button not included).
With an IP-54 rating, the MU series flaunts its weatherproof ID design making it ideal for protection from not only dust, but wet weather conditions be it snow or rain splashes.
NOAA Weather Channel
Total Emergency Preparedness
35 Mile Range
A light source is always essential during any emergency situation. It's crucial to be able to see what you are doing and where you are going. The MU series has a built-in LED light which offers emergency lighting when needed.
Best-In Class Audio
Are you finding yourself asking what the other party was saying because it was just not clear? Through the use of the Switched Capacitor Filter technology, the MU series provides best in class audio clarity not to be found in any other 2-way radio. Over and out!
Extended Life Batteries
Are you running out of battery power and with no power outlet around to recharge the batteries? Just pop in 3 AA batteries and your unit is operating again for another 15 hours of estimated talk time.
Easy Charge - 4 Ways To Charge
Designed to fit every lifestyle, the MU Series allows you the convenience of charging four distinct ways. Use the MU series desktop charger at home or mini-USB car cable on your way to soccer practice. Pack a mini-USB wall cable for recharge in the hotel during your family vacation or simply use a min-USB PC cable to charge from your PC when no power outlet is available (wall charger included; mini-USB car, PC cables and desktop charger are sold separately).
Top Customer Reviews
Please read my review on that radio and the MR350R and the MS350R. I have had them for several years and actually have them beside me as I write this review.
Before I begin, please understand that all Handheld radios typically do not go much further than a mile for handheld to handheld transmission unless you are using repeaters. or are on a very high elevation away from any interferance.
I was actually expecting this to perform just as well as its brothers but I wanted to be sure so I proceeded to test it side by side against the MT352R which is a comparable model.
Here is my side by side comparison between them:
1. Menu Features - They have very similar features. But the MU350R has Bluetooth. They have iVox and Dual channel watch.
2. Battery - They have the same battery and charger. Specs say it has 15 hours of battery life. But in the field, I have never been out longer than 9 hours, so I do not think this really matters as much.
3. Size - The MU350R is hands down the better radio for carry. The MT532R is long and wide, whereas the MU350 is svelte and sleek. The MU350 design is excellent if you intend to put the radio in your pocket. You will not even know it is there.
4. Weather resistant - They both say that it is Weather resistant. It has an IP-54 rating. The "5" is the dust resistance and the "4" is the Water resistance. This just says it can withstand a dusty or rainy environment.Read more ›
We've paired these MU350R's to Sena SMH5 and SMH10 motorcycle BT headsets and they work fine. These headsets use the Bluetooth headset profile (HSP).
These radios are not manufactured by Motorola, but the name is licensed and they're made in China. If you're not planning to use the Bluetooth feature of these radios, save yourself some dough and buy something just as capable for a lot less $.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They work with my sena smh10, the only thing that is annoying is that you must re sync every time they get turned off.Published 1 month ago by Skyler McFarland
Bluetooth does not work. I wish I had my money back. Work fine as everyday radios. Save yourself some money and give these a pass. Good idea, poor implementation. Motorola no less.Published 2 months ago by J. A.
My company bought 18 sets of these walkie talkies. Over half of them broke within the first two weeks. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Did well in traffic down side is you need a device that can search for Bluetooth for them to work wanted to hook them to my car radio couldn't do itPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The blue tooth connection to an ear piece works great. I only wish the unit can be smaller in size. Have not tested the unit for distance effectiveness. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sam Kwong
Could not get blue tooth to work with this radio even after several calls to the manufacturerPublished 7 months ago by Jacquie
Amazing radio. Works great. Even pairs with my 2014 MINI Cooper S Roadster so I can hear the radio over the wind noise with the top down. Read morePublished 9 months ago by T. Wesson